Anyone do Bible Quizzing??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

purplepolkadot

Bible Quizzing is where you learn a certain part of the Bible, then answer quote it in certain way - general, referrence, quoting the verse WORD PERFECT, situations - and go compete on it. I do it through MACSA, but I know there are more of them throughout the USA. Anyone ELSE out there do it???

N

NoTearsShed

Nope but id really like to...
Its be very intresting to know & learn more about the bible =)
As long as its a test regarding the bible & not some book were they take or add from what God told his prophets to write.

P

Presley250

My church does something like that but we call it a Bible Bowl

P

purplepolkadot

Nope but id really like to...
Its be very intresting to know & learn more about the bible =)
As long as its a test regarding the bible & not some book were they take or add from what God told his prophets to write.
its not exactly a test, but you learn directly from the KJV (well, MACSA does at least) and then you sit on these chairs with pads that see who jumps first to get the question. the question requires you to quote the Bible in a certain way

N

NoTearsShed

its not exactly a test, but you learn directly from the KJV (well, MACSA does at least) and then you sit on these chairs with pads that see who jumps first to get the question. the question requires you to quote the Bible in a certain way

Oh i see intresting that be fun to play =D