Anyone else having a problem coming onto cc using Chrome?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Petals

Nov 29, 2012
Yesterday I logged onto cc using Chrome as I normally do.. then I started getting a message saying my cc pages were unresponsive.. & this message kept popping up every 2 seconds.. apparently a couple of other chatters had this problem too.. I was just wondering if anyone else has been having this same problem on Chrome?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Yesterday I logged onto cc using Chrome as I normally do.. then I started getting a message saying my cc pages were unresponsive.. & this message kept popping up every 2 seconds.. apparently a couple of other chatters had this problem too.. I was just wondering if anyone else has been having this same problem on Chrome?
Chrome user here Petals. No prob for me so far.

Petals

Nov 29, 2012
Chrome user here Petals. No prob for me so far.
I'm glad you don't have that problem PennEd, a few ppl have mentioned already that they have that same problem where a message pops up saying 'pages are unresponsive', it only happens when you open up the chat window but I don't think it happens with the forums.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I don't have that problem with Chrome Petals. I'm sorry you are.

Let me give you a tip about Best Buy, if you ever buy something from their web page and try to use Gift cards and you are on Chrome it may or may not give you a problem. This is what I was told from best buy when I was having trouble. Best Buy stinks.

Petals

Nov 29, 2012
lol Fenner, I've never heard of Best Buy but thanks for your tip! lol, apparently a few other ppl were having the exact same problem as me using Chrome to come on cc, it must be an update on Chrome that's causing it.. hopefully the next update should fix the problem lol

Last edited:
M

Mooky

My Chrome issue was sorted out the minute I started using Firefox instead.:)

Petals

Nov 29, 2012
I only started using Chrome cos other browsers weren't working properly for me, Firefox seems to be ok now & I hope it stays ok!

U

Ugly

There is already a thread up on this in the User2User Tech section, where such questions should be posted.
The problem is Chrome updated their Flash, and the Chats are Flash based.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Chrome is just all around bad, switch to FireFox.