anyone else struggling with the children thing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 25, 2012
I'm sorry to hear of your struggle. Thank God for medicine and all the advancements made to help us out. But I have to ask if you are now feeling depressed or in more of a hurry due to what people are saying. Our timing is not the same as God's. We don't know God's plan for our lives and sometimes even though we want something and are praying for it, it does not line up with a much bigger, better life that God has for us. It's not probably what you want to hear because a child is such a miracle/blessing. I know God has a good plan for us all and his way will bring us so much more happiness and we will be a blessing to others in bigger ways if we let him take control. I will pray that his will be done in your life and that you and your family have the peace you need to get through the aches and pain of waiting on God. I pray this for myself as well in other areas of my life. We need to support and uplift each other as Christians, not to mention pray for each other. God Bless you...

R

rerun

Amen that is some excellent advice and God will answer your prayer

S

StevenH

I know that you are not alone. I have heard many instances of couples not being able to have children, I have also heard of God performing miracles in couples lives allowing them to have children. I encourage you to read the Word, especially in Genesis and the story of Abraham and Sarah. Do you know God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow? Believe that what God has done in the past He can do it in the future, and if God has done something for someone else He can surely do it for you. Continue to ask in faith, I might even say declare in faith! Say together everyday that you will become pregnant in faith and continue hoping and believing. Faith can move mountains.