Anyone Preaching Against the Holy Spirit º

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
We know the Most High God as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We also know He is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

When my blessed confirmation occurred, the infilling of the Holy Spirit with the knowledge of Yahweh, I had never heard of being sealed by the Holy Spirit. Of course I had never actually read the Word, though I considered myself born into a "Christian" family and culture.

When this occurred, something was urgent to me and for me to share. When I learned by experience that our Father will do this for anyone who truly seeks Him, I realized it was not being stressed enough to others in the Family of Yahweh today.

The Holy Spirit is alive and well, and no theology of man will ever be able to kill Him. Without Him we do not learn, we do not feel the Father's great and perfect love, we cannot know Yeshua, and there are no miracles, gifts of knowledge, spirit of prophesy, healing, and so much more.

Nowhere in the Holy Scripture is there teaching that the power of Yahweh manifested in and through His Children will cease, excepting when this age ends, when such things as prophesying, healing and the other temporal gifts will no longer make any sense.

Anyone preaching that any gift of the Holy Spirit is no longer or is out of fashion has not a clue to the power of the good and great God we serve and Who yet serves us. No creature can ever limit the power of Yahweh, and any who think they do are doing the work of the enemy.

If in your walk you have not witnessed all of the manifestations of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, do not dismiss them as if they do not still occur at all. Are you looking at Yahweh or are you looking to the charlatans that permeate the religions under the comfortable umbrelle title of "Christian?"

You have faith? Good, look to the Father in the name of the Son, and expect responses always, and always by way of the Holy Spirit.

Any theology ignoring the Holy Spirit is apostetic. Any theology not fully including the option to allow for the Holy Spirit to act within its assemblies should examine itself now, for there can be no light without Oil........

Read the Word, believe the Word, and Worship the Word. The Word is Yeshua (Jesus.)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I agree with you totally, and now I'm going to step aside because I detect an incoming missile. :)

E

Exoaria

I'm also in complete agreement with OP.
Also stepping aside for the incoming angry zealot.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
It's said that the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing mankind he doesn't exist. I would say the second greatest trick he ever pulled was convincing Christians that the Gifts of the Holy Spirit don't exist.