APB to All Prayer Warriors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Please keep my endeavor tomorrow, Wednesday, in prayer to be blessed by the Father in His will. I have some responsibilities to tend, and frankly I just would rather not have to, but I will anyway. Yahweh, God bless all in Yeshua, amen. Thank you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you, all you ask and need before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless:)
pickles

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Wow, a holy WOW, that was quick. Stay beloved. Thank you.
Setting you, all you ask and need before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless:)
pickles

Sep 8, 2012
Consider it done.
- Piece of cake to Jesus. - (Was crossing the red sea hard? - Not to God)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Ok, family, Rick, you guys are definitely lifting my spirits for the job to be done. I can only bless the Lord for you, all of you...

Sep 8, 2012
I meant parting the red sea was a piece of cake to Jehovah.
Crossing it took faith,.......(which again, I wouldn't worry about because you have it).
It'll take some blisters.
It always takes struggle. For we enter into heaven through much affliction.
But if God be for you, who can be against you? - (NOBODY)

D

Duckies

Keeping you in prayers Jaume :) you keep standing strong and believing in his will, he will give you all that you need to get you through all of this.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Praise our blessed Yeshua! Your prayers are so great, and Who answered them is the One Who makes them great!

I am home from that dreaded trip. There were no conflicts, and for someone in his 70th year, what I dreaded most was the travel. The connections usually take me from 8 am until about 5 pm, for a trip that should take no longer than and hour and a half.

Everything was blessed, and I managed to somehow do everything and got back by 2:30 pm.

I thank the Lord, and I thank Him for all of you. This may sound unimportant, but for me it was very important.

Yahweh, God, bless you all and keep you close to Him forever, amen...............again, thanks!

D

Duckies

Thanks to the Lord everything went as you wanted it to be brother. God Bless!! :)