apologies to all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jerusalem

i guess i dont understand the room divisions and have been discussing the wrong things in the wrong rooms. sorry. could someone give me a breakdown of which topics are for which rooms and how to access the rooms not on my list. i only show options for lounge, bible study and prayer. thanks in advance. God bless

U

Ugly

in the chat rooms I'm assuming. the list is the top right of the chat room. I've never heard of anyone not being able to access all the other rooms.
there's really notuch to explain. the room names are pretty self explanatory. but most of the rooms are not used anywyas. mostly the lounge and bible study. the rest are hit or miss if you find anyone in them. the lounge is pretty much open topic. there are some who have fits if the topic turns spiritual, but it is a general topic room and allowed.