Apologies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
you are 'deluded', - and have obviously made the 'wrong-choice'.....\
your choice will come back and 'bite' you in the ...
Wow...I have no idea what I said wrong. I was merely expressing my apologies about freaking out. And I made a joke. That's about it. Normally I'd get angry about this but looking at your other posts you seem to be far better at throwing shade than explaining yourself. So yeah I'm not even mad.

Ignorun

Dec 18, 2018
I have too apologies I seem to be freaking out a lot recently in the forums. I am seeing someone for this so do not worry I just cant control what I type sometimes. This same thing happened last year around the same time. Holidays perhaps anyway I'm doing fine now.
From posts I've seen and read, this is a gem. An apology! I commend you. Hope you can maintain "fine now" for a long time.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
From posts I've seen and read, this is a gem. An apology! I commend you. Hope you can maintain "fine now" for a long time.
Thank you me too :) These are very caring people on this site. We do butt heads. But they are family. Welcome btw! Hope you stick around :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Doesn't matter if he's writing a book or not. It's still his choice to Express himself.
But given your previous posts it's no surprise you would respond this way. I do maintain low expectations from you. Thanks for showing me I made the right choice.
and thanks for confirming my thoughts about you. Reading comprehension truly is an Art that must be learned.
No one here said he should NOT express himself. And given you inability to understand the English language, it's no wonder you continue to misinterpret/misrepresent what others say........
'
THE OP:

I have too apologies I seem to be freaking out a lot recently in the forums. I am seeing someone for this so do not worry I just cant control what I type sometimes. This same thing happened last year around the same time. Holidays perhaps anyway I'm doing fine now.

How people feel inside is quite often how they portray themselves to the world. Reading this OP, it seems obvious that he is dealing with some issues, and considering that...........and looking at his Avatar, one can easily see that the Avatar may well be portraying what he is feeling inside. Change how you feel inside, change what you portray to the world..........

BTW.......that is EXACTLY what REPENTANCE is all about.............

Your comment was just dumb

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
and thanks for confirming my thoughts about you. Reading comprehension truly is an Art that must be learned.
No one here said he should NOT express himself. And given you inability to understand the English language, it's no wonder you continue to misinterpret/misrepresent what others say........
'
THE OP:

How people feel inside is quite often how they portray themselves to the world. Reading this OP, it seems obvious that he is dealing with some issues, and considering that...........and looking at his Avatar, one can easily see that the Avatar may well be portraying what he is feeling inside. Change how you feel inside, change what you portray to the world..........

BTW.......that is EXACTLY what REPENTANCE is all about.............

Your comment was just dumb
Well I do agree with you but I understand where hes coming from I've gotten alot of flake from people on the site in which I give time for them to explain themselves sometimes they do not other than a glorified "I said so" so it can be as he said like a religious mantality of a "Holier than thou" thankfully (much like on this thread) people do give me a valid reason to reconsider my approach. Actually if you read this thread you'll see both sides quite clearly lol. No biggie when I do change it I will not compromise my expressive nature in my art. Just something a bit easier on the eyes and less jarring :cool:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Well I do agree with you but I understand where hes coming from I've gotten alot of flake from people on the site in which I give time for them to explain themselves sometimes they do not other than a glorified "I said so" so it can be as he said like a religious mantality of a "Holier than thou" thankfully (much like on this thread) people do give me a valid reason to reconsider my approach. Actually if you read this thread you'll see both sides quite clearly lol. No biggie when I do change it I will not compromise my expressive nature in my art. Just something a bit easier on the eyes and less jarring :cool:
My only concern was for the emotional distress you were displaying in your OP. I wasn't going to go into a whole bunch of Internet Drama in telling you how to heal yourself :) Just thought that it might help you to refocus on positive thoughts if you portrayed positive thoughts.

The Avatar being a character in a book you are writing, makes it a legitimate Avatar to use...........but, still, if seeing it all the time causes you to see yourself in it, the one piece of advice I would offer is to start seeing Christ in you. I bet that would look a whole lot different!

We are not born with a spirit of fear, and you can take heart in that.

2 Timothy 1:7) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I hope you get things worked out/under control, and that the help you are receiving proves beneficial. Just make sure you keep God in the mix! Prayer can be a powerful healing device.

Merry Christmas

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
My only concern was for the emotional distress you were displaying in your OP. I wasn't going to go into a whole bunch of Internet Drama in telling you how to heal yourself :) Just thought that it might help you to refocus on positive thoughts if you portrayed positive thoughts.

The Avatar being a character in a book you are writing, makes it a legitimate Avatar to use...........but, still, if seeing it all the time causes you to see yourself in it, the one piece of advice I would offer is to start seeing Christ in you. I bet that would look a whole lot different!

We are not born with a spirit of fear, and you can take heart in that.

2 Timothy 1:7) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I hope you get things worked out/under control, and that the help you are receiving proves beneficial. Just make sure you keep God in the mix! Prayer can be a powerful healing device.

Merry Christmas
Indeed thank you! And yes I do need more God 😁