Appearances from Jesus that Change Lives and Save people from hell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ServantStrike

Oh, more David Taylor ministries videos?

I haven't been able to find the guy engaging in apostasty yet, but my discernment radar kicks into high gear and I'm an instant skeptic when someone labels themselves as a prophet. The biblical standard is 100 percent accuracy, or they are a false prophet.

I reserve the calling of someone a false prophet until after they've advocated counter biblical doctrine, at which point I have no risk of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

When I get time to watch his "end times army of 10000" video I might get more insight into this.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Oh, more David Taylor ministries videos?

I haven't been able to find the guy engaging in apostasty yet, but my discernment radar kicks into high gear and I'm an instant skeptic when someone labels themselves as a prophet. The biblical standard is 100 percent accuracy, or they are a false prophet.

I reserve the calling of someone a false prophet until after they've advocated counter biblical doctrine, at which point I have no risk of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

When I get time to watch his "end times army of 10000" video I might get more insight into this.
So you know who this guy is? is for real or just another one of those amazing prophets asking you to donate money for their ministries and saving souls thing?

A

Anonimous

It seems to me that quite a few of these "prophets" are emerging lately...and gathering big followings...but, that should not be a surprise to anyone who has spent some time in the word.

R

Richie_2uk

It seems to me that quite a few of these "prophets" are emerging lately...and gathering big followings...but, that should not be a surprise to anyone who has spent some time in the word.
Yep Matthew 24: 5 and Matthew 24: 24 agrees your statement. Says clearly enough for people to read.

R

Richie_2uk

He has now made yet another thread showing the same thing, I think we have a troller here? But Im only thinking it, Not saying! lol I can see the threads closing in a minute, the admin will catch on.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Did anyone find it ironic that in the verse this man uses in the video you find this part in it? So if anyone tells you, there he is out in the desert do not go out or here he is in the inner rooms do not believe it. so if God does indeed appear in north Carolina remember this part of the verse

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I checked out where this video came from and it is on a girls channel along with other videos of this person. this video was made a month ago along with his other videos. But honestly this guy give me an uneasy feeling, something is not right with this one.

R

Richie_2uk

Did anyone find it ironic that in the verse this man uses in the video you find this part in it? So if anyone tells you, there he is out in the desert do not go out or here he is in the inner rooms do not believe it. so if God does indeed appear in north Carolina remember this part of the verse
Yep very ironic, But say no more. what can you get from a person who don't listen? he obviously not responding to any of his threads, just posting and leaving it as is.

Jul 30, 2013
This is absolutely very serious. Listen to me very carefully. Jesus said NOT TO BELIEVE THE PEOPLE WHO SAY "behold Christ is here" or there. Or on the rooms or in the desert. This Jesus appearing everywhere is not Jesus. It's the devils.
"For even satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." -2corinthians 11:14
Matthew 24 read it very carefully. Jesus's second coming or appearance is going to be in GLORY AND POWER to take His redeemed ones home it's not going to be a secret appearance.
Are you interested about the mark of the beast? The Bible says those that have the mark will be tortured with fire and brimstone. If you want to know what the mark is, then visit this URL john1429.org and watch the video entitled "the mark of the beast". God bless you!

C

calebcontrive13

Anyone seen Jesus in a dream before or been spoken to by him in a dream?