Apple Cider Vinegar

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gcaro7l

My mom brought bragg's apple cider vinegar a weeks ago, and what i found out is that it has a lot of healthy benefits, like; it reduce sinus infections and sore throats, balance high cholesterol, cure skin conditions such as acne, protect against food poisoning, fight allergies in both humans and animals and so on...

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) =from home remedies web says that:
is an effective natural bacteria-fighting agent that contains many vital minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, chlorine, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon and fluorine that are vital for a healthy body.

Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is made by crushing fresh, organically grown apples and allowing them to mature in wooden barrels. This boosts the natural fermentation qualities of the crushed apples, which differs from the refined and distilled vinegars found in supermarkets. When the vinegar is mature, it contains a dark, cloudy, web-like bacterial foam called mother, which becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light. The mother can be used to add to other vinegar to hasten maturity for making more Apple Cider Vinegar. Natural vinegars that contain the mother have enzymes and minerals that other vinegars in grocery stores may not have due to over-processing, over-heating, and filtration. For this reason, it is recommended that you purchase only Natural Apple Cider Vinegar, with an ideal acidity (pH) level of 5 to 7.

I personally use this product, you can use it raw just mixed 1tbsp of ACV into 1 liter of water and drink it as is.
So to all health conscious out there you may want to try this one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
I bought this for the purpose of shedding some weight and i cant stand the smell and taste. eeck.

D

Daniel94

My dad can drink this stuff straight from the bottle! I find it repulsive, but they have used it in cooking and it doesn't taste any different.

dliz

Jun 13, 2012
My dad can drink this stuff straight from the bottle! I find it repulsive, but they have used it in cooking and it doesn't taste any different.
ohhh my really! he doesn't mind the smell and taste? o.o i promised to myself that i would bear the smell and taste and i only lasted for 2 days. hahaha.

G

gcaro7l

i don't like the smell and taste either but i'm still getting used to it :p

dliz

Jun 13, 2012
wahaha! good for you. lol

D

Daniel94

ohhh my really! he doesn't mind the smell and taste? o.o i promised to myself that i would bear the smell and taste and i only lasted for 2 days. hahaha.
You did better than me. I smelled the stuff and was like no way! He doesn't mind the smell and he actually thinks it tastes good :eek: This could be from his drinking it frequently though. I don't mean like the chug the bottle frequent, but he does drink it quite a bit and I don't think he could chug the bottle. He probably wouldn't like the taste then

Oct 31, 2011
My son in law is dying of cancer. He eats only what he likes, he has never trained himself to like anything because it was good for him. Rather die of cancer! That he has control of his mind, and that he could lead himself into healthful living had never occurred to him.

I am a healthy person, having a good time. Always did go by healthy eating rules, even when I was a kid at home. I’m 87. Sure worked for me! Talk to other elderly people. If they are healthy and happy yet, bet they agree with me, most of them