Archbishop of Wales casts doubt on resurrection

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Archbishop of Wales chooses EASTER to cast doubt on the Resurrection | Daily Mail Online

He really should be careful, the last time a newly appointed bishop was
appointed and cast doubt on the virgin birth and miracles of Jesus,
the very large cathedral in which it took place, was stuck by lightening
and burnt down! Many in the UK saw it as devine retribution at the time.

What I don’t understand is how these people get these jobs.
If I go for an office job I expect to have office skills,
if I want to be a gardener I expect to like gardening.
So why does the Catholic and Anglican Church keep
appointing people who don’t believe in God, the resurrection,
Virgin birth, Jesus and the bible.

I mean if they don’t believe the bible. Then how on earth did
they get the job of being a spiritual leader of the Christian
faith! Surely that is part of the job description.

Not to mention what it says about the people who give them
the job.

https://www.yorkmix.com/life/history/how-the-york-minster-fire-sparked-an-unholy-row-in-the-times/

v1s2-0357-York-Minster,-From-the-South-West-q85-500x411.jpg

3927749634.jpg

A

Amazing-Grace

The Anglican church is not the church of our Lord, it was formed by Henry VIII who set it up in opposition to the Catholic church for his own benefit - so he could divorce his wife, it has been in decline ever since and the royals are still bending the rules to fit their own purpose; for example, prince Charles (heir to the British throne) was, as head of the church in waiting required to marry in church and as we know he cheated on his wife, divorced her and remarried in a register office.

The archbishop of Canterbury is not someone who should head the church, he often says things that make me cringe including his own doubts???

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Indeed things could be better in our big denominational establishment churches. Welby makes me cringe sometimes but let's pray for them!