Arcynaculr

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
There's a young man in another thread who's on the fence about God, leaning heavily towards the 'no' side. He seems to be seeking answers, even tho he also seems to already have them. I asked him If God could do one thing for you that would gain Him some street cred, what would that be? His answer was well, if a god knocks me face down with his presence... that would be pretty convincing. Ever since then as I pray and meditate on it, I get the picture of Saul being brought to his face by the presence of God. And I don't know, but it seems maybe that is what it will take to bring this man to the Lord.

Jesus says where 2 or more are gathered together... Will one or two of you join with me in praying for this man's salvation? That he experience God as he invited, by his own words?

Lord God, once again I enter Your Throne room, just giddy at the fact that I am allowed to, and ever grateful for the Blood of Your Son that allows me to. And I bring to You Arcynaculr, this young soul who has been sold a bill of goods and yet is here questioning by Your Spirit. Praise You Lord that thru a closed mind he yet hears the Holy Spirit's call. Lord, he holds little faith in the words of man, even words You inspire. But he has by his own words made a statement of faith - if a god knocks me face down with his presence... that would be pretty convincing. Lord God, I remember Saul, such an opposer to Your will, and his response to Your presence upon his road. And I pray Your same presence visit this opposition, and that Your Glory bring Arcynaculr to his face in Your praise. May it be according to his word and his faith Lord. Father, I think of those with whom I'll be reunited before Your Throne, and I pray Your Grace that Arcynaculr be one of them. This is a lost son who hears His masters distant call, make clear for him the path home. I lay this at Your feet Lord God, ever thankful in the Name of Your Son Jesus that I may.

Amen

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Amen.

I will continue to pray for him, too.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Amen and amen

M

MTplainsman

God has placed the Holy Spirit into nonbelievers before, and maybe that is what it will take, if only once. Praying for this man. God bless you for caring.