Are athiest's satanists in lab coats?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Servantofiam

The only qualification for being an antichrist according to the bible is saying that Jesus Christ was not the Son of God. If this is your belief then your are an antichrist. Your not an athiest, you are an antichrist.

Do you reject biblical Christian doctrine and ethics?
Do you believe God was invented by man?
Do you believe man is an animal or evolved from animals?
Do you believe sin was designed to make people feel guilty so they can be controlled by hypocritical religion?
Do you believe though man should learn from his mistakes, there is no need for salvation?
Do you believe there is no life after death, and so life should be lived vitally and pleasurably?

If you answered yes to these questions then you might be surprised to learn that you would be welcomed with open arms into the infamous, church of Satan. These are not athiestic beliefs but Satanic beliefs.

The name Satan means "Accuser" the greatest of these accusations (which is punishable by eternal suffering) is accusing Jesus Christ who said He was the Son of God of being a liar. That belief and statement alone makes you an antichrist not an athiest. Saying you don't believe Jesus ever existed is the cowards way of trying not to deny Him outright, but by denying His existence you inevitably also deny He is the Son of God, which still makes you an antichrist and not an athiest.

Another accusation of the athiest is that most wars are caused by belief in God or atleast God related. The history of human warfare goes back to the beginning of recorded history (and, no doubt, well before that). A recent comprehensive compilation of the history of human warfare, Encyclopedia of Wars by Charles Phillips and Alan Axelrod documents 1763 wars, of which 123 have been classified to involve a religious conflict. So, what atheists have considered to be "most" really amounts to less than 7% of all wars. It is interesting to note that 66 of these wars (more than 50%) involved Islam, which did not even exist as a religion for the first 3,000 years of recorded human warfare.

Athiest don't believe in God but spend alot of thier time argueing against Him. Why would you spend any amount of time argueing against something you don't even believe exists?
Why is there no book called "The Fairies Dilusion"
Do athiest care about and want to *enlighten the people who believe in God? can't be, because they agressively oppose them, they don't care about those people.
The motive is selfishness. Athiest's want a society free of religion, I think it's because they falsly believe it causes so many problems. But have they even read the bible? *"you shall not murder", "honor your mother and father" and "love one another"

Athiest's who usually side with science and evolution claim believers suffer from a condition called "blind faith" oh the hypocracy!

Let me ask the evolutionist a few questions? Do you understand everything about science? No?
Do you have faith in the method of science and the scientists that study and evaluate data? Yes?
Ok well, that's faith! is faith somehow magicaly different for you? Is your faith not the same faith as someone who believes in the writings of men who died for what they had seen?
The average athiest has faith in the research and results of data they have never seen, they just accept the results. Science declares something, it's peer reviewed and the average athiest jumps on board full of faith in science and it's scientists. If the science community held a media conference and told the world that they had found, tested and peer reviewed fossils that show that fairies did indeed at one point exist, would you believe them? If you answer yes, then your faith in science and the science community is exactly like the believers faith in God the bible and it's writers. You trust your source and we trust ours. If you answered no because you'd need to see the evidence yourself first, then you don't use faith and so you have stood by your values. But you can't just limit this to fairies, you must never believe anything unless you have seen the evidence for yourself. And Is seeing really believing? A bone maybe a bone, and a fossil a fossil, nobody disputes the physical, it's the man made story that accompanies the actual evidence that needs your own personal examination. You must never be overwhelmed by an abundance of information leading towards a single explanation that forces you to decide to just give up and settle with faith. Because at the end of the day, what you're really saying is, I don't understand all of it but I accept it because alot of other people who do understand it, accept it. This is the very definition of blind faith. We know what we believe in, God made the message of the gospel simple to avoid blind faith. Simplicity is nonsense to the mind that puts human intelligence above God. * * **

Jun 2, 2010
You're too one sided my friend. Think not about Atheism, but of the level of absurdity that is present throughout your so called "holy text".

Christianity - The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

.... Makes sense to me :D

M

Meridoc

It takes more faith to believe that the world happened randomly(a mathematical improbability), than to believe we have a creator that came down to earth to save us from ourselves.

J

JimmyLax

Do you believe man is an animal or evolved from animals?
Pope John Paul II embraced evolution. He is quoted as saying it is "more than a hypothesis" So I am guessing that he will be gladly welcomed in the Satanist community.

B

bobie

the answer is a big NO! a couple of my friends are Atheist and even I could tell that they don't worship satan!

Y

yahweh_is4me

the answer is a big NO! a couple of my friends are Atheist and even I could tell that they don't worship satan!
I am going to agree with you on that one just because your an atheist does not make you a satanist..