Are of the covenant ...never lost

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Powemm

The ark of the covenant is within each one of us... it is who sits on the throne of our soul within us.. us or God.. its not out there hidden anywhere...

Sep 30, 2014
The ark of the covenant is within each one of us... it is who sits on the throne of our soul within us.. us or God.. its not out there hidden anywhere...
What do you mean, it's not real? It has dimensions, Gods hand to stone, that Moses built a Ark for .. Are you saying the commandments live in us and we are the ark? Makes sense... But the Bible I take literally, it has dimensions, I think someone will parade this ark " in time" to say they hold some power though... Idk?!

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2014
This one guy has found where the exodus really was, where sodom and gamora was, the Ark, skull hill, " where Jesus crucified died, and was resurrected " all types of stuff... One guy, these are all real events .. So why wouldn't the ark be ? I think it is, but will be misrepresented ... Idk? Good topic for discussion though

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Makes good poetry but...

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Yeah, I'd be careful putting too much stock in Ron Wyatt.

I think a lot of his claims have already been proven to be fraudulent.

That's doesn't mean the ark of the covenant isn't real, or isn't "somewhere"...
it just means Ron Wyatt isn't the guy with the answers.

Lots of people in Christendom have made bogus claims over the centuries.
Humans are a fallen race; they lie.
They lie for money, fame, power, laughs, acceptance, pain avoidance... a litany of different reasons.
It happens.
People make bogus claims.
It happens.
It will continue to happen.

We are actually commanded in scripture to check things out for ourselves, and verify if they're true or not.
Thessalonians 5:21
"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."
We are to prove (test and verify) things, to see if they're true.

There are a lot of scriptures that support this position.
We are never supposed to just believe whatever we're told...
we're supposed to be cautious, and check people out.

Last edited:

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
IF the Ark of the Covenant is still important to God it would have been preserved somewhere ready to re-appear, either that or it has long served its purpose and rotted away centuries ago. The Ark is not special, it is the power of God which made it special.

P

pastac

IF the Ark of the Covenant is still important to God it would have been preserved somewhere ready to re-appear, either that or it has long served its purpose and rotted away centuries ago. The Ark is not special, it is the power of God which made it special.
The ark is special as is anything that God has had a hand in!!!!

P

Powemm

What do you mean, it's not real? It has dimensions, Gods hand to stone, that Moses built a Ark for .. Are you saying the commandments live in us and we are the ark? Makes sense... But the Bible I take literally, it has dimensions, I think someone will parade this ark " in time" to say they hold some power though... Idk?![/QUO
I see what youre saying .. old things are being dug up all the time.. artifacts... i was in a different place on the subject.. ")

Sep 30, 2014
From what I can tell the guy died in 1999. Are you posting this as new news or what?
The rabbi from the temple institute is new information. This was the link in the OP.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I think someone will parade this ark " in time" to say they hold some power though... Idk?!
Kinda reminded me of this lol... xD

[video=youtube;0APF3SO9tqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0APF3SO9tqE[/video]

Jokes aside... I think thats why God allowed all that to be destroyed and burnt with fire. That someone will have to be parading with pagan or faked Judaic relics.... :)

Sep 30, 2014
Kinda reminded me of this lol... xD

Jokes aside... I think thats why God allowed all that to be destroyed and burnt with fire. That someone will have to be parading with pagan or faked Judaic relics.... :)
I think you might be right Soulweaver, I'm still fighting myself on the issue " as one can see lol ". I do think the ark was real but is gone to ruins, they probably melted the gold and sabotaged the Commandments.

djness

May 16, 2014
The rabbi from the temple institute is new information. This was the link in the OP.
No it isn't. Just because someone puts a youtube video up this year doesn't mean the event happen the same year.
Does JFK get assassinated every time a new tv special comes out?
This clip is actually from a Nov 18 2003 broadcast of Benny Hinn being in Isreal and selling a calender for 35$ for the Temple Institute.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Yes the ark was real we agree on it, it just probably got destroyed in 70 AD with the rest of the temple in war and robberies.
As you say it was of gold...

Sep 30, 2014
No it isn't. Just because someone puts a youtube video up this year doesn't mean the event happen the same year.
Does JFK get assassinated every time a new tv special comes out?
This clip is actually from a Nov 18 2003 broadcast of Benny Hinn being in Isreal and selling a calender for 35$ for the Temple Institute.
It's the first I seen of it, I don't pay attention to Benny or the Rabbis .. Idk.. These are my thoughts, if you have something to criticize, do it with what's said not when it was said, it's new to me. Matter a fact Ron is fairly new to me. Haven't really heard of any of it discussed. As you said He died in 99 this was posted as " you say " in 2003 " don't feel it's important to check if your right or not. .. Here I am posting in 2014, how's that relevant ? Have you heard of it before, if so, good for you.

P

psalm6819

The ark is important but the mercy seat was where the Spirit of God was. The ark contained the ten commandments but the mercy seat was where the blood was spread to cover the sins of the people. Could not the mercy seat be considered a throne? Some feel the ark os in Axum. Maybe the mercy seat is the Throne that Jesus will reign from. Just a thought, not to start controversy....

P

pastac

The ark as are many other biblical artifacts are well preserved and will be revealed when God designates the time. Why is it even an issue that is debatable or would cause any division. Folks believe what they want don't they? People still don't believe in demons but do angels so I'm really struggling as to why non issues become issues?