Are our words: Powerless or Mighty Weapons?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Depends on what that means. Does it mean you can snag some divine revelation from scripture and manipulate a chosen reality with it? Nope.

If that’s what it means I know plenty of verses one could apply to bad weather. Something even the Apostle Paul didn’t do.
I need to take a moment and apologize. I was just jesting but I've followed how others have responded to you in other threads and should have refrained.
So I ask your forgiveness and welcome to CC.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Psalm 16:8,9- "in have set the Lord always before me, i shall not be moved, therefore my
heart is glad, my glory rejoiceth, my flesh shall rest in hope." Mark 16:18 can be applied.

Psalm 16:2, 5, 8, 11a
:)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022

Psalm 16:2, 5, 8, 11a
:)
Hey. Haven't chatted with you in awhile. I posted that poem on SilverFox7's thread. Also, great new avatar. I see you changed your hairstyle. And whatever fountain of youth products you are using are really working.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hey. Haven't chatted with you in awhile. I posted that poem on SilverFox7's thread. Also, great new avatar. I see you changed your hairstyle. And whatever fountain of youth products you are using are really working.
I will look for the poem, and yes, it's been a while since we have bantered back and forth! I have been a bit
busy house sitting and looking after four cats while my daughter holidays with her aunt and their two dogs
.:cool:

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
In your previous reference to Elijah, he accomplished that because God directly told him to.
Elijah spoke out faith words and it came to pass -----God did not do the Speaking ---Elijah did ----and He believed and what he spoke came to pass ---------Elijah spoke God's will and we can do that as well ----

God spoke Faith words and created this world and all in it -------God spoke faith words -------and His faith which we get from hearing the Word who is Jesus ----has the ability to create His Blessings in our lives and bring to pass all that God Promises to His Children -------

if God directly tells you to command the weather, have at it.

Jesus spoke to the wind and calmed it ---Jesus who was 100% Human Spoke to the wind and calmed it ---
Your comment here -----
If you truly think you can do that on your own, please keep the weather channel on live stream 24/7 so you can make the blasted hurricanes and tornados and floods go another direction from civilization.

Also why didn’t you speak those wildfires in Hawaii and Canada out of existence? Not very loving of you.
I say ---your unbelief in God's Faith and how powerful it is is Showing greatly ---your tone here shows your sarcasm and frustration -----your ignorance about how God's kingdom words is showing greatly here ------

Here is a Ripley"s Believe It or Not ---for ya ------

Again anything you hope for is in the future ------you speak out to others your hope ----your CALLING OUT WHAT ISN'T THERE ------when your Hope Appears -----it came from the unseen into this seen realm ---so explain that ----HOW WAS YOUR UNSEEN HOPE SEEN _______

ANOTHER THING PEOPLE have no clue about ------is that the Spiritual Realm is the PARENT REALM ----everything that is seen in this physical realm was born out of the unseen realm --------

Speaking Faith words and Speaking out God's Promise of protection ------So speaking God's will over your life is the key -----The promise of protection -------the Promise of Salvation ---The Promise to look after all our needs -----the promise to never leave us ------

You will always Speak out what you have confidence in -------that is putting your faith into action -----

Prayer diverts tornado?

Woman with tornado churning toward her prays it away.