Are Satanists running the USA?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 28, 2012
So satan is not real and demons do not possess people either wholly or partially to any means? This thread was to get the point across that worship of mammon and in turn satan is leading to the end of days. @Elizabeth619 Is belief in the Bible not a belief in the ultimate conspiracy? Fall of man eventually ending in the beast (satan when he comes to earth). In that case, nothing is coincidence. Everything leads up to the time when man will worship satan as god on earth. And the United Nations just happens to plan a one world religion? And Christians just happen to be the only sect standing in their way? Through Noah we get Shem, and through Shem comes the Jewish people which is where we get Christ. Through his other sons Japheth and Ham is where we get every single other religion, including mystery babylonian religions which are followed by every single president that has ever been in the USA through freemasonry (man trying to be like god), they worship #ahbulon, taking Yahweh (The God of Heaven) and mixing his name with baal zebub and on (osiris). Satan convinced the other angels to fall with him by claiming that they would be worshiped as gods on earth.

Jul 28, 2012
And on top of this, Orthodox Jews are being constantly tortured and murdered in Israel by Zionist Jews. "I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Revelations 2:9 Zionist Jews are attempting to CREATE Zion on earth themselves without the help of god. Only God can create Zion. The marriage of Christ to his Body will be the creation of Zion. And whose name just happens to be on plaques of dedication in the recreated and illegal state of Israel? The Rothschilds. Who is the leading family of the Illuminatis? Rothschilds. Who PRINTS OUR MONEY??? Rothschilds. But realistically we don't need to worry because God in heaven and Jesus Christ are on our side, I am just sharing this information to ready the nonviolent doves of Christ. The time is at hand, start saving people. "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient to the day is the evil thereof." Mat 6:34

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
So satan is not real and demons do not possess people either wholly or partially to any means? This thread was to get the point across that worship of mammon and in turn satan is leading to the end of days. @Elizabeth619 Is belief in the Bible not a belief in the ultimate conspiracy? Fall of man eventually ending in the beast (satan when he comes to earth). In that case, nothing is coincidence. Everything leads up to the time when man will worship satan as god on earth. And the United Nations just happens to plan a one world religion? And Christians just happen to be the only sect standing in their way? Through Noah we get Shem, and through Shem comes the Jewish people which is where we get Christ. Through his other sons Japheth and Ham is where we get every single other religion, including mystery babylonian religions which are followed by every single president that has ever been in the USA through freemasonry (man trying to be like god), they worship #ahbulon, taking Yahweh (The God of Heaven) and mixing his name with baal zebub and on (osiris). Satan convinced the other angels to fall with him by claiming that they would be worshiped as gods on earth.
Now you are taking what I say out of context. This is why I am very hesitant to believe conspiracy theories. You take PART of something and build it up to be more than what it is. Just be careful what you believe, and before you present it as fact and apply it to the bible.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
btw, the bible is not a conspiracy. A conspiracy is an act done in secret to cause harm. The bible is not a secret.

Jul 28, 2012
The things I am stating are in fact a theory based on the Bible. Satan is the conspirator in the Bible and here on Earth. I am simply pushing people to take notice that the times are about to change rapidly. We haven't much time left where we will have the ability to freely spread the word. We are already under Martial Law minus the overt military presence. Our Money is a gigantic pyramid scheme, which is about to quite fairly crumble upon us. There are false flag incidents like the Aurora shooting happening. The way that you know for sure that was a false flag is that there were multiple witnesses who were videotaped just after that claimed a second person was involved. And the police and investigators, the very next day can confidently proclaim without a shadow of doubt that there was absolutely NOT a second person involved. Just look at Holmes during his first court appearance, drugged out! Oh and then the judge just happens to not allow any more cameras after the first appearance where we can see him like a craze-o. And the courthouse just happens to have an underground passage from the courthouse to the jail. And the theater itself just happens to have occult geomancy to its architecture. Mathematics does not allow for coincidences in terms of all the things going on past present and future. And I am taking 'part' of something not only because that is a requirement for a whole, but because the research behind this is beyond the scope of a forum post. Signs Of The Times.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
The things I am stating are in fact a theory based on the Bible. Satan is the conspirator in the Bible and here on Earth. I am simply pushing people to take notice that the times are about to change rapidly. We haven't much time left where we will have the ability to freely spread the word. We are already under Martial Law minus the overt military presence. Our Money is a gigantic pyramid scheme, which is about to quite fairly crumble upon us. There are false flag incidents like the Aurora shooting happening. The way that you know for sure that was a false flag is that there were multiple witnesses who were videotaped just after that claimed a second person was involved. And the police and investigators, the very next day can confidently proclaim without a shadow of doubt that there was absolutely NOT a second person involved. Just look at Holmes during his first court appearance, drugged out! Oh and then the judge just happens to not allow any more cameras after the first appearance where we can see him like a craze-o. And the courthouse just happens to have an underground passage from the courthouse to the jail. And the theater itself just happens to have occult geomancy to its architecture. Mathematics does not allow for coincidences in terms of all the things going on past present and future. And I am taking 'part' of something not only because that is a requirement for a whole, but because the research behind this is beyond the scope of a forum post. Signs Of The Times.
You are doing nothing more than basing an assumption of current events and applying it to the bible. You have NO proof. To state a theory and represent it as fact in Christianity is very VERY unscriptual.

Jul 28, 2012
I have not proof of God either, not tangible proof anyway. I have only assumptions based on information available to me. Which is all that anyone could ever have. Even relativity is only a theory, based on nothing more than information collected stating that most likely, relativity is true and real. Sadly, many people (including myself at one point), believe that God, Jesus, and the Bible are just theories of existence. But we will never have proof. Proof would get rid of the need for Faith. Personally, I have proof enough for myself that God is real. Call me a doubting thomas, I needed proof, and God was nice enough to provide it for me beyond doubt. How about this. Jesus Christ will be returning soon. That is all you need to know. I post these things to get people thinking and preparing. Most will not take my word for it.