Are there any safe funny shows for christians to watch?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Emz1066

The shows i find funny usually have a lot of swearing and blood so i dont think thats good :)

U

Ugly

Do you mean tv or movies? And any specific type? Comedy, drama, etc movies... or Sitcoms or drama tv shows? What exactly are you looking for?

K

kayem77

There's this guy on youtube called Julian Smith. He is funny and doens't swear or show innapropiate stuff :). I love his videos! ( I think he is Christian, but I'm not sure, I read it somewhere)

W

wwjd_kilden

Tintin. Fun for both kids and adults :D I doubt it airs there, but there should be some stuff online.

E

Emz1066

Do you mean tv or movies? And any specific type? Comedy, drama, etc movies... or Sitcoms or drama tv shows? What exactly are you looking for?
Alll of it really :D

W

wwjd_kilden

oh: Look up Simon's cat on youtube :D

U

Ugly

Hmm.. modern tv is really difficult if you're trying to keep it clean. I rarely watch new sitcoms or dramas anymore. I tend to watch more reality shows, but not the bad ones like Kardashian, or Jersey Shore, but things more like the Pawn shows, Ice Road Truckers, Dr Phil, Storage auction shows, things like that.

Movies are rough too, but one i really enjoyed was Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Yeah, the movie is geared more to actual kids, but i still found it hilarious, and it was clean. Just a bit of 'boy humor', farting, boogers, etc.. but was a really fun movie. Great to watch with a friend.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Look up Blimeycow "Messy Mondays" on YouTube and you have safe Christian humor right there :D