Are we Chrisitnas schizophrenic....???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2015
Lol..I don't know..let me think

I don't know..let me think

No..it's talking about the confusion of the meaning of flesh..

Just muddying up the pool alittle bit more.. There is where James talked about being double minded so.. :)

A

AboundingGrace

Lol..I don't know..let me think

I don't know..let me think

No..it's talking about the confusion of the meaning of flesh..
Pardon my too broad thinking to connect schizophrenia (characterized by conflicts and contradictions) with being double minded. Minus the medical aspect of course, entirely different than simply being able to make up one's mind.

Nov 22, 2015
Has the term been changed to "multiple personality disorder"...I think I read that one poste said it is called DID now...?..

Pardon my too broad thinking to connect schizophrenia (characterized by conflicts and contradictions) with being double minded. Minus the medical aspect of course, entirely different than simply being able to make up one's mind.

A

AboundingGrace

Has the term been changed to "multiple personality disorder"...I think I read that one poste said it is called DID now...?..
If you did read it, I did not post it. What I intended to be light hearted humor has spiraled into my second apology for even having attempted it. I humbly bow out of this thread.

Nov 22, 2015
sorry!..i thought you were asking about the meaning of the term....I was just joking myself too...

Perfect!..we can use DID then..cool!

Originally Posted by didymos

FYI

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental disorder on the dissociative spectrum characterized by the appearance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness... It is not the same as schizophrenia...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

If you did read it, I did not post it. What I intended to be light hearted humor has spiraled into my second apology for even having attempted it. I humbly bow out of this thread.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
It was by King Crimson, a truly inspired prog rock band. I still listen to them :)

[video=youtube;WWtOz7GVxJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtOz7GVxJM[/video]
Ah my Hippy Days came flooding back!! Thanks for that Magenta

Last edited: