Are we not all family?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
if ye are indeed bornagain, and by your mouth have given your lives to Christ, let us all live like family. families have misunderstandings indeed but they do not quarrel, or are rude. they rather Clothe a person rather than have them naked, there are words here we throw at each other that are highly unnecessary and that try to point out error in people not to help them, but that we may be proved ""BETTER"" than them. might not be the intent, but at times that is what it shows.

the word says LOVE covers a multitude of sins, indeed if we make a brother continue to sin by our words, what benefit is there? is it all about speaking the TRUTH? or speaking the TRUTH IN LOVE. i had said this once, let me repeat, i understand one thing that we all have been in different backgrounds, different churches, different families, but i also know that if we yield to what the Spirit of GOD commands, there would not be any quarrel.

JESUS commanded us to love one another as HE loved us. we should do the very same.

i do not know if that makes any sense to yall, and please do not misinterpret what i said, and if i have angered someone by the words i have uttered to them i apologize. but let us all try our best to truly live life IN PEACE. the things we face from gentiles and the constant attacks from the world are sufficient, we should be able to find refuge amongst brethren here, to be able to discuss matters without arguments, if a person does not understand you or does not want to understand. dont force it on them, just pray for them. the fruit of righteousness is sown IN PEACE for them that make PEACE, it is not sown in discord, but in PEACE. not sown in arguments but in discussion that are full of understanding, always asking GOD to control the words the things that come out of our hearts.

GOD bless you all. it is not about knowledge it is about LOVE using that knowledge to edify, and at time reproof, knowledge without love, brings in pride. It is not about titleship, that i am this and that, we are all Children to our Heavenly FATHER, so there should not be any levels, bu the very greatest amongst us should be the least. the master to be the servant, and GOD exalts us, we do not exalt ourselves.

N

Nancyer

Romans 12:18
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
One of my favorites. Your post makes perfect sense, more of us need to feel this way and act this way. That in and of itself would bring more people to Christ.

Thank you

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
Amen sis. this is a mistake i have done and do not intend on doing AGAIN, i believe when THE LORD said in every test HE makes a way out, one of the ways is not pinning spiteful words at people. indeed we should be firm, but a person can be firm and Gentle and kind showing humility. What GOD has helped on this, is to try and understand the very point a person is trying to put across. considering that some people are not really that good in expressing themselves..

S

SHINY707

MARK 3:24
And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

All those who believe in Lord Jesus Christ belong to one Kingdom, The Kingdom of God. And we need to stand in unity.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
indeed, Love does not overlook the differences, but is patient with them having faith in GOD to settle our differences.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
i mean who has by agreement prayed on something that confuses both of them together.. inorder to learn the truth on it?m

T

tdrew777

Church hopping has become a major malady. We need to resolve our problems with each other. Family is not always polite, and not always agreeable, but it is family. Some can preach the gospel better than others, but no one can preach a better gospel.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
it is weird how we can tolerate un-believers but can not tolerate those who believe.