Are you a child of the Truth?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
and now I will continue my train of thought on the matter, the heart is the most vital part of the human body as what is in the heart determines who we are how we see things how we do things and can transform us as seen when God made Nebuchadnezzar like an animal he gave him the heart of a beast and that heart transformed him.
Like David before me I am a seeker of God's heart, from the very beginning of my faith I have sought after his heart exhaustively I have sought after his eyes and because of this God and I connected on a very deep and intimate level he allows me to sometimes take a look through his eyes to see what he sees when he sees us and the love that he has for them is poured into me and sometimes I can feel what he feels, I can feel the soul cutting hurt for his lost children or the poor and the lonely and lost and hurt and brings me to tears I mean just bawling.

The reason that he sees how he does is because of his heart, I have sought after his eyes exhaustively even if that meant losing sight in these fleshly eyes and I know that with such eyes comes his heart for your eyes see what is in your heart. So if we as believers have inside us his heart then we ourselves will be transformed into him bearing his heart his eyes his very spirit and divine nature his ways his thoughts. Jesus flesh and us feasting upon is is much deeper than what it sounds as I am sure you have already discovered