Are you availabele for spiritual awakening advice?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wing2x

Im getting spiritually weak.

Would you like to talk over with me?

A

AgeofKnowledge

What would you like to talk about wing2x?

S

SylviaheartJC

I would love to encourage you spiritually, you are not alone! God bless

A

Aqua_Girl09

prayer and worship always strengthens my relationship with God. i feel closest to him during those times and i carry him with me after wards. if you take time out to just worship and pray with him you'll feel stronger.

but you have to make sure you're doing to consistently. not just like twice a week. every day (which is hard at first but you'll get used to it) your relationship will grow. but make sure you're reading your bible too and learning more about him. ^_^

A

AgeofKnowledge

prayer and worship always strengthens my relationship with God. i feel closest to him during those times and i carry him with me after wards. if you take time out to just worship and pray with him you'll feel stronger.

but you have to make sure you're doing to consistently. not just like twice a week. every day (which is hard at first but you'll get used to it) your relationship will grow. but make sure you're reading your bible too and learning more about him. ^_^
^ This beautiful woman has some wisdom here.

W

wing2x

thank you..................all

J

JesusIsReal

Spirituality although in Sync with the Fleshly World in some Forms, is a World of its Own...becoming more Spiritual the more Different Doors will open.

You want to become more Spiritual but dont know what awaits you wenn you reach a new lvl of Spirituality?....Jesus Christ does as he pleases, while taking in consideration that he will only allow things in our life that we can handle.

You are Spiritual Weak?, then if you want to become a more Spiritual Person you must know what awaits you in that Realm. Light.....Darkness.......Angles.....Demons........being Awake while you notice most Christians are Asleep "Spiritualy".....Voice of Jesus Christ.........Voice of Demons.....Revelations about Man....Works....and more.

Read the Bible Pray to learn what awaits you in this Spiritual Realm, Jesus Christ can see what Man were Thinking, and what was in there Hearts....what if you suddenly see that also?...i tell you the Hearts and Thoughts of Man are not all Butterflies and Flowers.

I hope you get what you Desire, but you must Learn more about what awaits you and believe it.

A

Aqua_Girl09

thats. . . . .a little scary. BUT very true. i've heard numerous stories about demons attacking christian people. the bassist in my church said he had a demon attacking him for a while in his room while he was trying to sleep. moving furniture and pulling the covers off. eventually he maned up and rebuked it and that was the end of that but you should be aware of what comes with being close to God. yeah. THATS WHY ITS SO IMPORTANT TO READ YOUR BIBLE! ^_^