Are you awake or a sleeper

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Be Ready At any Hour

Mark 13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

If your asleep/lazy wake up !!!

What are you passionate about self or the Will of the Father.

Do not be forgetful upon the purpose why He called you.

For He is Faithful, True and Just, Take up your cross and follow Him :)

& Give Him praise

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

[video=youtube;w2Yh4exnBU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Yh4exnBU0[/video]

God bless

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2015
No replys hmmm wonder whats up here? Ahh nothing to fight about here, no use to the average poster in here. And posibly scared to cliam something there not I wonder. Well we all know what I am. God himself already filled in the blank about me.