Are you ever afriad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GM777

When I was ignorant in faith, I felt joy and happiness at the thought of Heaven because I thought it was secured. Now I know that when you are walking with Jesus Christ, spiritual battles occur daily; we are indeed in a spiritual war! I don't feel the joy and peace of mind I used to because I know we are at battle and sometimes it is overwhelming. Does anyone ever feel afraid? I feel I am alone as I do not have friends who are secure in faith, but of course I am not alone with Jesus Christ fighting the battle on my behalf. I hope you know what I mean. Thank you all for your responses and always stay strong in faith.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
He who has fear, has not yet been perfected in love.
For fear involves torment, perfect love has no fear.
Im sharing these words from scripture, not to say your failing, :) but to show you the goal. :)
I used to live in so much fear, and Jesus said," keep your eyes on me."
I learned that every time I began to be afraid, to set my eyes on Jesus.
One of the ways was to memeorise psalm 23, so I could recite it in my mind and heart when doubting, or feeling afraid.
But you can find any scripture you like, and when you feel fear, go before Jesus in prayer, reciting that scripture.
I at one time thought doing these things was silly when others spoke to it, but I soon learned that doing so in faith, trully brought Jesus's presance with me, and in Jesus, all fear was overcome. :)
The key is not looking to self, but to Jesus, not to your fear, but to Jesus, this is a work of faith, that will bare fruit. :)

God bless :)
pickles

J

jkalyna

YOUR HUMAN, THE SCRIPTURE SAYS, HE KNOWS OUR FRAME. THAT WE ARE DUST, WHY SHOULD WE FEEL ARROGANT. THE LORD GOD, TOLD US TO FEEL CONFIDENT, AND KNOW WHO WE ARE IN HIM. I FEEL AFRAID, EVERYDAY, THAT I SINNED AND EVERY DAY I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY STAND BEFORE MY FATHER THROUGH THE SHED BLOOD OF JESUS. THE LOVE OF MY SAVIOR WHEN HE SAYS, FEAR NOT, AND PEACE, I AM RENEWED. THE WORST KIND OF FEAR IS WHEN SATAN STRIKES, EVERYONE FEELS THIS, JONAH FLED, ELIJAH DID, ADAM HIDE. WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT HIM,"FOR I COULD DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STREGHNTENS ME. WE ARE NOT TO BE IN FEAR 24/7 BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS, WE HAVE A FORTRESS TO GO INTO.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
there are times when you grow stronger in your faith that you sometimes let down your guard and that is what the devil wants or he wants you walking around n fear , doubt, being unsure, and he will attack but you have something he doesn't and that;s God

always pray, pray aND pray , hum a spiritual song to yourself, keep a pocket Bible with you, also pray for those who attack you , you are not alone