ARGUE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

adekruif

I sometimes argue with myself, just so I can see the viewpoint from the other side....and also to make sure everyone is playing fair. :D

M

Mctunji

I will let go, and start a new Christ like life...as a children of Light!

error

Oct 23, 2009
I try to avoid things like that-but when someone asks me same question over and over again-I just EXPLODE!
What I have learned in life is that there are some ppl which will never understand or listen to you-so there is no point to argue. That's when I just let it go-and let them grow up. But I must admit I'm really stubborn.

U

Ugly

Believe it or not, i don't like arguing. Though it seems i often find myself in argumentative situations. My take on the forums, especially is i try to stick to 2-3 posts in a disagreement, after that i stop going to the post. Usually. There have been some occasions where i haven't followed through, but i'm still teaching myself.
I'm not a fan of debating either. I've done all the arguing and debating i want in my life. Now i just want to tell people what to do and have them agree, if not they can move on =P haha

I

iTOREtheSKY

That's because you're a beacon of light Ugly.

P

Powemm

I always say "if the horse is dead , dismount"

I will not argue or compete.. Ive learned to
Let go of certain reigns real fast and dismount ..
I don't care about winning or scoring or I'm right and you're wrong..

I'm the type if there is an issue and both people see it . Look at the issue and what is causing it .( this part takes maturity self control and the ability to look at ones self). perhaps it's a wrong perception , behavior or a response . I find that listening is better before talking... And afterwards, responding with care and attention to the other persons needs is better then reacting in self defense ..

Usually I got angry because there was a behavior that I needed to change and simply didn't want to do the legwork to do it ..
It was more about my comfort than your comfort .. my needs instead of your needs .. Takes two mature people to dance such an eloquent dance together .. when I come across it in couples I be sure and tell then how rare they are.. It's a beautiful thing to see when they get outside themselves and make the other one shine instead of shining their own light ..

Ya! if the horse is dead Absolutely dismount

T

Tintin

Offline - sometimes argue and then often let it go.
Online - tend to get caught up in arguments that cycle around and around.