At least a Synonym ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MrOhAllRight

Does everyone say 'Happy Wife, Happy Life" because they cannot rhyme Husband :(

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I confess, this is one of the strangest OPs I have yet read.

M

MrOhAllRight

Because you are afraid to answer ?

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
I confess that I have never said "Happy wife, happy life" nor have I heard anyone else say it. And I've been around many years.

M

MrOhAllRight

Count yourself lucky Joidevivre

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
They say it because if the wife isn't happy, YOU aren't gonna be happy either.. :)

A

Abing

Does everyone say 'Happy Wife, Happy Life" because they cannot rhyme Husband :(
'Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.' That doesn't rhyme either.

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
An English professor wrote the words: "A woman without her man is nothing"
Then the professor asked all the students to punctuate it correctly. All the males wrote: "a woman, without her man, is nothing." All the females wrote: "a woman: without her, man is nothing."

What do you think about it? :p

A

Abing

An English professor wrote the words: "A woman without her man is nothing"
Then the professor asked all the students to punctuate it correctly. All the males wrote: "a woman, without her man, is nothing." All the females wrote: "a woman: without her, man is nothing."

What do you think about it? :p
I remember this in high school too. Lol.

M

MrOhAllRight

It is further proof that Christian men are worthless until a woman tells them they are of value. No one wants to be told their value, it is something we like proving by doing something that brings joy to others. When we are told you will only be happy if it is an ugly and one sided argument.

Last edited: