Attack on Moscow!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 7, 2024
I would agree at other times, but America has been cursed with the weakest leadership in history. The commander in thief only knows how to steal from his own to make more profits from the war machine he's invested in. IF there was a time to strike, it would be now, however there's no strategic, economic or tactical benefits from war on another front. USA and USSR are actually in a hot war. O'Biten is doing it through NATO and their proxy Ukraine as he funds it, trains them, provides military leadership, and tens of billions of dollars. IMHO, in a few short years we will look back and see this as a start of WW3 baring the intervention of our Father.
All of that is true, but those who rule the world obviously don't want peace. Our so called leaders are serving their masters, and fulfilling the mandates they have been given. So Biden and Putin are nothing more than puppets, and so is every other president and prime minister.

Every war is planned and executed according to the plan. Russians don't hate Americans and no country hates other countries. The citizens have nothing against each other, the war mongers fabricate and create scenarios to demonize and divide ethnic groups and sew hatred among the citizens.

These wars are futile, as they punish ordinary people who are just trying to go about their lives. Most of those serving in the various Militaries around the world, have no say in anything. They are just given orders to carry out operations, without having any say in the matter.

Regardless of what the man does, God has already sealed the fate of the world. He said that the whole world would descend into an all out war with billions killed. The Bible described it as being the greatest battle in mankind's history, it will be the final battle on earth. That suggests that there will never be another war after WW3.

All he signs suggest that WW3 is unavoidable, I believe that because nobody is seeking a peaceful resolution to any of the current conflicts or those which are on the brink.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
All of that is true, but those who rule the world obviously don't want peace. Our so called leaders are serving their masters, and fulfilling the mandates they have been given. So Biden and Putin are nothing more than puppets, and so is every other president and prime minister.

Every war is planned and executed according to the plan. Russians don't hate Americans and no country hates other countries. The citizens have nothing against each other, the war mongers fabricate and create scenarios to demonize and divide ethnic groups and sew hatred among the citizens.

These wars are futile, as they punish ordinary people who are just trying to go about their lives. Most of those serving in the various Militaries around the world, have no say in anything. They are just given orders to carry out operations, without having any say in the matter.

Regardless of what the man does, God has already sealed the fate of the world. He said that the whole world would descend into an all out war with billions killed. The Bible described it as being the greatest battle in mankind's history, it will be the final battle on earth. That suggests that there will never be another war after WW3.

All he signs suggest that WW3 is unavoidable, I believe that because nobody is seeking a peaceful resolution to any of the current conflicts or those which are on the brink.
All good points.
After the Lord returns to conquer Satan and his followers, there will be one last war. Satan will be let out after a thousand years to gather the rebels against the Lord.. That's a long way off, but we have a likelihood of major changes and war it seems.
We live in a very interesting time in history don't we?

Mar 7, 2024
All good points.
After the Lord returns to conquer Satan and his followers, there will be one last war. Satan will be let out after a thousand years to gather the rebels against the Lord.. That's a long way off, but we have a likelihood of major changes and war it seems.
We live in a very interesting time in history don't we?
Sorry I must disagree with your eschatological view regarding the 1000 years.

Jesus said that He bound the strong man (Satan) 2000 years ago. So He has not been able to stop the expansion of Gods Kingdom. The gospel went out 2000 years ago and Satan has been powerless to stop it going into all the world because Him and His Demons have been bound in chains and cast into the abyss.

Satan has been powerless to stop the Church from expanding to encompass the entire globe, since He has been bound. So we are in the millennial reign of Christ on the earth right now. The 1000 denotes a long time, it was never a literal time frame.

I appreciate this may come as a surprise to you and most Christians, but it's the only one of the 4 eschatological views which meets all the criteria to be biblically correct.

Having said that, Christ may return at any moment as a Man of war to wage war against the Kings of the earth. He's returning with His Angelic Army to kill the vast majority of the inhabitants of the earth. The war would be so bloody that He described 200,000 millions soldiers being killed in a moment and their blood forming a stream 6 feet high.

He also described 1/3 of mankind being wiped out by one Angel in a moment, He also said that nobody would survive if He didn't shorten those days. Bible scholars agree that around 90% of the worlds population will be killed in this coming war. Then judgement day will follow and the Lord will destroy this earth and create a new earth and a new heavens.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Sorry I must disagree with your eschatological view regarding the 1000 years.

Jesus said that He bound the strong man (Satan) 2000 years ago. So He has not been able to stop the expansion of Gods Kingdom. The gospel went out 2000 years ago and Satan has been powerless to stop it going into all the world because Him and His Demons have been bound in chains and cast into the abyss.

Satan has been powerless to stop the Church from expanding to encompass the entire globe, since He has been bound. So we are in the millennial reign of Christ on the earth right now. The 1000 denotes a long time, it was never a literal time frame.

I appreciate this may come as a surprise to you and most Christians, but it's the only one of the 4 eschatological views which meets all the criteria to be biblically correct.

Having said that, Christ may return at any moment as a Man of war to wage war against the Kings of the earth. He's returning with His Angelic Army to kill the vast majority of the inhabitants of the earth. The war would be so bloody that He described 200,000 millions soldiers being killed in a moment and their blood forming a stream 6 feet high.

He also described 1/3 of mankind being wiped out by one Angel in a moment, He also said that nobody would survive if He didn't shorten those days. Bible scholars agree that around 90% of the worlds population will be killed in this coming war. Then judgement day will follow and the Lord will destroy this earth and create a new earth and a new heavens.
Do you consider yourself a Preterist?

Mar 7, 2024
Do you consider yourself a Preterist?
No, I'm a partial Preterist.
Partial preterism says that prophecies in Daniel, Matthew chapter 24, and Revelation (setting aside the last three chapters) have already been fulfilled. We believe that those prophecies played themselves out in the first century AD, specifically in AD 70 when the Romans destroyed the temple in Jerusalem.
What we have in Revelation, therefore, isn’t a symbolic picture of things yet to be fulfilled; it’s a symbolic picture of upheavals and conflicts that happened in the first century. To give one concrete example, “the beast” spoken of in Revelation was Emperor Nero.

Apr 22, 2013
No, I'm a partial Preterist.
Partial preterism says that prophecies in Daniel, Matthew chapter 24, and Revelation (setting aside the last three chapters) have already been fulfilled. We believe that those prophecies played themselves out in the first century AD, specifically in AD 70 when the Romans destroyed the temple in Jerusalem.
What we have in Revelation, therefore, isn’t a symbolic picture of things yet to be fulfilled; it’s a symbolic picture of upheavals and conflicts that happened in the first century. To give one concrete example, “the beast” spoken of in Revelation was Emperor Nero.
Makes one wonder what the "partial" means after reading this.

My tolerance for this view has steadily decreased to ZERO over the years.

The amount of allegory one must apply to believe it is astonishing, not to mention the many statements and verses in Scripture that completely nullify preterism. Such as this one from Christ.

Matthew 24:21

New King James Version

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

AS bad as 70 AD was, it pales in comparison to NUMEROUS other tribulations, (Noah might have an objection to the 70 AD view) the world has seen since then. And even if you were to limit the tribulation to just the Jews, WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T, there's about 6 million jews 80 yrs ago that would beg to differ.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Gotta justify the rabid antisemitism somehow!
Yawn, nothing anti-semitic in what I stated.

Can I make the leap of "I guess you hate all members of the Reformed Church" does that seem like a rational accusation to you?

The misapplication of the term "anti-semitic" when flung around like this borders on scary.

Apr 22, 2013
Yawn, nothing anti-semitic in what I stated.
Your erroneous doctrine of preterist/ammillennialism necessitates your anti- Jewish (if you'd prefer that term) world view.

Hence, your intense animosity toward JEWISH Israel.

Can I make the leap of "I guess you hate all members of the Reformed Church" does that seem like a rational accusation to you?
I don't even know what every "reformed" Christian was taught or believes. I didn't even know the name until joining here. So it would be impossible for me to "hate" anyone. Not to mention, ya know, being a Christian and all, we're not supposed to hate anyone.

The misapplication of the term "anti-semitic" when flung around like this borders on scary.
Ya better flee to your safe space!

Mar 7, 2024
Makes one wonder what the "partial" means after reading this.

My tolerance for this view has steadily decreased to ZERO over the years.

The amount of allegory one must apply to believe it is astonishing, not to mention the many statements and verses in Scripture that completely nullify preterism. Such as this one from Christ.

Matthew 24:21

New King James Version

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

AS bad as 70 AD was, it pales in comparison to NUMEROUS other tribulations, (Noah might have an objection to the 70 AD view) the world has seen since then. And even if you were to limit the tribulation to just the Jews, WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T, there's about 6 million jews 80 yrs ago that would beg to differ.
It's obvious you don't know why we hold to our position, by the way you completely misrepresented what we believe and jumped to false a conclusion.

Not sure why you cited Matt: 24:21 as it fully supports the Partial Preterist view

There are four different views, which various denominations hold to. i have no idea which one you believe to be biblically correct as you haven't revealed it. So since you don't have any valid argument, I suspect someone has made up your mind for you and told you to reject the other views.

Apr 22, 2013
It's obvious you don't know why we hold to our position, by the way you completely misrepresented what we believe and jumped to false a conclusion.

Not sure why you cited Matt: 24:21 as it fully supports the Partial Preterist view

There are four different views, which various denominations hold to. i have no idea which one you believe to be biblically correct as you haven't revealed it. So since you don't have any valid argument, I suspect someone has made up your mind for you and told you to reject the other views.
There’s your problem. I don’t belong to a “denomination”. I belong to Christ.

And I believe His Word without manipulation to conform to a denominational doctrine.

Mar 7, 2024
There’s your problem. I don’t belong to a “denomination”. I belong to Christ.

And I believe His Word without manipulation to conform to a denominational doctrine.
The Demons also believe His Word, so do I place you in their category. I don't know what your religion is but all Christian Churches hold to one of the four views. I guess you don't belong to a Church which puts you outside of the body of Christ.

BTW, 2 billion people profess to belong to Christ, people like Hitler claimed to be Christians. A profession means nothing without fruit