Audio Adrenaline - Sound of the Saints

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FriendlyGuitarist

I just bought this album today and have listened to all of it. I am quite impressed with the album. It's very catchy with great melodies, drum beats, etc. Does anyone else have this album? What are your thoughts on it? What are your favorite songs on this album?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I've never heard of it.. sorry..

S

sigh33n

I just bought this album today and have listened to all of it. I am quite impressed with the album. It's very catchy with great melodies, drum beats, etc. Does anyone else have this album? What are your thoughts on it? What are your favorite songs on this album?
I'll start by saying that Love Was Stronger is an emotionally sweeping pop rock anthem. The album is all around nicely produced but it lacks creativity or progression from the usual run of the mill Christian rock bands for me to ever hold in serious artistic praise beyond that it's easy to digest, doesn't require much attention to appreciate, and will no doubt have huge crowds singing along the simple lyrics with joy.

F

FriendlyGuitarist

I'll start by saying that Love Was Stronger is an emotionally sweeping pop rock anthem. The album is all around nicely produced but it lacks creativity or progression from the usual run of the mill Christian rock bands for me to ever hold in serious artistic praise beyond that it's easy to digest, doesn't require much attention to appreciate, and will no doubt have huge crowds singing along the simple lyrics with joy.
yea that's what got my attention with the catchy tunes and simple lyrics which makes it easier to sing along. That's what most people want these days. Us musicians want to play difficult songs with crazy guitar solos all the time but not many people like that all the time. Most people want to listen to simple songs that are catch and with a great beat.

S

sigh33n

yea that's what got my attention with the catchy tunes and simple lyrics which makes it easier to sing along. That's what most people want these days. Us musicians want to play difficult songs with crazy guitar solos all the time but not many people like that all the time. Most people want to listen to simple songs that are catch and with a great beat.
No, that's not at all the case. For example, take into consideration Neutral Milk Hotel (forgive the youtube title, there's nothing about this album that endorses drug use at all)

[video=youtube_share;bxbH2NQdOgg]http://youtu.be/bxbH2NQdOgg[/video]

The songs are incredibly simple, hardly use anything more than four chords, yet it comes off with genuine emotion and great imagery. The lead singer even just exclaims, "I love you Jesus Christ!" after the first song. You don't need complexity to make great music just true, emotional substance.