Aunt gone home to be with Jesus..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

4evrfree

Please pray for my cousins and family in WI... My aunt passed away after 7 long years of fighting cancer. And for safe travels for all of us (friends and family) as we travel to WI..

Oct 22, 2011
Please pray for my cousins and family in WI... My aunt passed away after 7 long years of fighting cancer. And for safe travels for all of us (friends and family) as we travel to WI..
Praying for you and your family during this time of loss. May the Lord bring you comfort in your time of sorrow.

Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXrmAKBBTU[/video]

GO REST HIGH ON THAT MOUNTAIN

I know your life
On earth was troubled
And only you could know the pain
You weren't afraid to face the devil
You were no stranger to the rain

Go rest high on that mountain
‘Cause, Son, your work on earth is done
Go to Heaven a shoutin'
Love for the Father and the Son

Oh, how we cried the day you left us
And gathered round your grave to grieve
Wish I could see the angels’ faces
When they hear your sweet voice sing

Go to Heaven a shoutin'

Instrumental

Go to Heaven a shoutin'

Go to Heaven a shoutin'

In Christ, 1Christianwarrior316

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for you and all who knew and loved her...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus, for you and all your family during this time of gathering and saddness.

huge hugs and God bless
pickles

J

Jemuel

loosing someone can really be very difficult. I share the same sentiments with you. I am praying for you guys. God bless you guys

4evrfree

Thanks to all who prayed for us... Please continue to pray.. Its been a long, hard week for everyone. My uncle and cousins will have to find a way to get back to life without a wife/mother.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you all be Blessed with comfort and love my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.