Average, Different, or One of a Kind?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Amandar

In school I feel like sometimes I'm an average teenager. Other times I feel completely different. Only once in a while do I realize that it doesn't matter if I'm average, different or just plain myself because God loves me for who I am. I need to stop trying to fit in with everyone else and just be myself. If they don't like that I'm different from them or am doing something they think is weird so be it. If people are trying to change you into someone who you aren't then they truely are'nt your "friends". Just get out of that situation and go find some "true friends" who care about you and love you for who you are! God loves everyone as a "One of a Kind" person!

L

love7

AMEN! Thank you so much,hope you are enjoying this blessed day!

C

Chadtreme

Yes thats right done try to fix in, everyone knows who i am in school, they know i follow Jesus and they know i do what the bible says, and all that other good stuff. And i get tons of respect for it. ppl come to me every day. If yu let everyone know who you stand for ppl will respect yu, even the ppl who dont believe.
and if you do lose friends, you still have God on your side and he will make everything right for you.

A

Amandar

My biggest problem in school is when people get jelous of me because I'm smart and get good grades in school. To make themselves feel better they say mean things to me. Usually I just push their comments aside but sometimes it's hard.

C

Chadtreme

Well, you cant do anything. Its not your fault that you work harder then them to get those grades. my freshman year two years ago all i did was sleep n get Ds n Cs. I couldnt get mad at my bestfriend who has a 4.3 gpa. he spent his time doing what he had to do just like you. Last year i pulled all my grades up to a 3. something gpa. Dont worry about those ppl. Like Jesus, Jesus was made fun of. Just keep doing what you r doing n Spread the word of god around. yu cant let bad thing affect yu.

M

Moe

What subjects do you like best? I was a nerd when I was in school. I was a ham operator and was flying when I was 13, man dad was a naval pilot so I could fly the aircraft we owned be my self. Kids thought that i was a wise guy and a smarty pants. What do you think that you would like to do when you get older. If I was your age today, with good grades i would be looking at outer space...Cheers

A

Amandar

I love school so I like all subjects pretty much the same but if I had to choose my top two subjects it would be math and literature! I've been in Advanced Math since 4th grade and will soon be joining Advanced Core(literature). At this point in time I really could do anything for a career other than working as a doctor. I think I have my heart set on becoming an author or a school teacher!