Awesome website -> awesome preacher

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Strider

I was looking for a good site to access some audio sermons
had a listen to a few and I ended up really liking this minister, I think he is awesome in his style and I really like the way he tackles todays trends:

SermonAudio.com - Sermons by Voddie Baucham

his name is Dr Voddie Baucham Jr. Check him out, especially if you are like me and have a problem with postmodernism then start with this one - SermonAudio.com - The Supremacy of Christ in Truth in a Postmodern World

god bless brothers and sisters

A

AnandaHya

thanks I'll check him out :) Peace of the Lord be with you. :)

Apr 9, 2011
Someone I listen to is Pastor Mark Driscoll from Mars Hill Church in Seattle, love how he tells it like it is and hits on the hard topics that people sometimes don't like to hear.

J

jimmydiggs

I like sermonindex.... Try to listen to a sermon every night.

error

Oct 23, 2009
Thanks! :)