Ayatollah Khamenei tells military: 'There will be no foreign access to nuke sites'

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Viligant_Warrior

Iran's leader rejects foreign access to military sites, scientists

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's supreme leader vowed Wednesday he will not allow international inspection of Iran's military sites or access to Iranian scientists under any nuclear agreement with world powers.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told military commanders Wednesday that Iran will resist "coercion and excessive demands" from America and other world powers.
Problem: The "framework" agreement reached in March requires foreign inspectors to have access to Iran's nuclear and military sites in order to confirm the nation's nuke program is in compliance with whatever eventual agreement is negotiated and signed.

Khamenei has essentially thrown out the framework and said there will be no agreement. And we -- under the piss-poor leadership and extreme naïveté of Dumbama and "It's only a flesh wound" Kerry -- are going to let him. Just watch.

Dec 18, 2013
Ironically, it is Iran itself which makes the best case for not negotiating with Iran any further on this issue. If you have seen some of the videos of Khameini's speeches on this topic you may know what I am talking about.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Ironically, it is Iran itself which makes the best case for not negotiating with Iran any further on this issue. If you have seen some of the videos of Khameini's speeches on this topic you may know what I am talking about.
It seems like Khameini wants nukes on his terms and Obama wants Iran to have nukes on Obama's terms but the difference in the end result is hardly noticeable...you know, like a scorched M.E.

Dec 18, 2013
It seems like Khameini wants nukes on his terms and Obama wants Iran to have nukes on Obama's terms but the difference in the end result is hardly noticeable...you know, like a scorched M.E.
I don't think Obama wants Iran to get nukes. Obama just doesn't want to invade Iran, and I don't blame him for that. So the only option he had is to try to negotiate. Obama tried to make peace, and he offered fair and good terms for it. Even though the attempt at peace failed, I do not blame him for trying for peace.

As for Khameini, that sly old fox, he merely tries to manipulate the situation to his advantage. Khameini has pretty much declined to restore the prosperity and integrity of Iran in order to continue the vain pursuit of the nuclear curse. There is no point in dealing with him anymore.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I don't think Obama wants Iran to get nukes. Obama just doesn't want to invade Iran, and I don't blame him for that. So the only option he had is to try to negotiate. Obama tried to make peace, and he offered fair and good terms for it. Even though the attempt at peace failed, I do not blame him for trying for peace.

As for Khameini, that sly old fox, he merely tries to manipulate the situation to his advantage. Khameini has pretty much declined to restore the prosperity and integrity of Iran in order to continue the vain pursuit of the nuclear curse. There is no point in dealing with him anymore.
Obama doesn't want Iran to have nukes. I thought their interim rough draft allowed for nukes under certain conditions.

A

AgeofKnowledge

We've screwed up everything else since the end of the Cold War. But allowing the Islamic Republic of Iran to nuclearize their military will be the icing on the cake. They'll play a major role in WWIII. Thanks for NOTHING Obama.

Dec 12, 2013
We all know it is coming...probably sooner than later......including the fall of this nation!

Dec 12, 2013
Problem: The "framework" agreement reached in March requires foreign inspectors to have access to Iran's nuclear and military sites in order to confirm the nation's nuke program is in compliance with whatever eventual agreement is negotiated and signed.

Khamenei has essentially thrown out the framework and said there will be no agreement. And we -- under the piss-poor leadership and extreme naïveté of Dumbama and "It's only a flesh wound" Kerry -- are going to let him. Just watch.
I agree for sure......the end is near......!

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
Israel will take it out first and then take flack for it but God will protect and defend Israel

Dec 18, 2013
Obama doesn't want Iran to have nukes. I thought their interim rough draft allowed for nukes under certain conditions.
Nothing has been agreed to yet. Ironically this is a case where you can say "thanks Obama" and actually mean it because we sure don't care for that framework deal. Now we just remind Obama to just put it out there bluntly; give up the nuclear program in total for lifting of sanctions or else no deal.

Dec 12, 2013
Israel will take it out first and then take flack for it but God will protect and defend Israel
Yeah no doubt.....maybe that is the catalyst that will totally unite the world against Israel....pretty much that way now to some extent, but soon the world will gather to Jerusalem to battle.......The Lion of the tribe of Judah will come to defend his people, his city and his land......Amen to that!