BABES IN CHRIST!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

soccerboo

To all the young new christians, or those looking for a spiritual feeding!:p

Hi everyone,

we every day have to have time with other christians and time with God, we will be spiritually alive, we can then go out and be lights in the world of the dark, we can feed others the food, God gave us!!

When you are a christian, you have a desire for God, we want to please Him, we have to put Him first in our lives, and what pleases God is to share our lights with those in the dark, and pray that the Holy Spirit extends the call internally.

When we are one of God's children, we have to be in the world and not of it, we have to be weary of the devils traps and stay focused on God, so we dont get caught up in the world, we have to influence our non christian friends, we are to show Gods love through our daily actions.

A favourite analagy of mine is you see a guy walk out in front of a bus, he doesnt see it, but you do an you dont tell him, later this guy comes up to you and says, why didnt you tell me that bus was coming?, imagine that bus was Jesus, and you didnt tell the guy that He was coming,

People may not listen or want to talk about God, but with His help and your prayers, God will open up their hearts. God never puts us beyond what we can handle, He gives us the oppertunities to witness, we dont have to look for them they will come up in our daily lives, where God has placed us. eg: work, school, family, friends, even on christian chat.

The more we learn about God, the more we pray, the more we read the bible, the more we have fellowiship with ojther christians the more our personal relationship with God will grow, and the more our desire for Him will grow too. Thats a lot of "the more".

God bless, any questions, post here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

soccerboo

excuse the spelling:p!!

J

Josephb

Beautiful words sister :D

You seem to know a lot for such a young age. Your parents must have done very well in bringing you up and educating you.

God Bless.

S

soccerboo

haha thanks, yes they did;)

S

sisterinchrist

Its so refreshing hearing young people talking like that about christ im so used to all my friends talking about how many guys they hooked up with and how drunk they got... this chat room is heaps chilled!!!

K

krma-gurl

very well said sis ;)

G

GalPa6624l

haha pretty sweet isn't it. you can't hardly ever go to one with all that horrible stuff. but not on here. everyone's nice too.

C

Cortney3191

Hi everyone,

My name is Cortney and I am new here. I look forward to listening to everyone here talk about Christ, I am trying to restore my faith. God bless and pray for me!

K

Kozio235

You know we will!!! Welcome to the community :D