Baby could be the first child in Britain to not legally have a mother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Baby born to a transgender man could be the first child in Britain to not legally have a mother.

A leading family judge is to rule whether a transgender man's baby could become the first born in England or Wales to not legally have a mother.
The baby is the child of a single parent who was born a woman but now lives as a man after undergoing surgery.
He wants to be identified on the birth certificate as the child's 'father' or 'parent' but the law requires him to be registered as the mother as he gave birth to the child.
Sir Andrew McFarlane, President of the Family Division of the High Court, is due to make a decision on what will be on the child's birth certificate following a trial scheduled to take place at the High Court in London in February.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-not-legally-mother.html?mrn_rm=rta#comments

The worlds gone mad. Imagine this poor child in years to come, if this goes ahead.
Every time they have to produce their birth certificate, there it will be in
black and white that “my transgender father gave birth to me”.

J

Jennie-Mae

I agree. This person is not seeing what is best for the child. Sad.

Sep 27, 2018
Ohio
Baby born to a transgender man could be the first child in Britain to not legally have a mother.

A leading family judge is to rule whether a transgender man's baby could become the first born in England or Wales to not legally have a mother.
The baby is the child of a single parent who was born a woman but now lives as a man after undergoing surgery.
He wants to be identified on the birth certificate as the child's 'father' or 'parent' but the law requires him to be registered as the mother as he gave birth to the child.
Sir Andrew McFarlane, President of the Family Division of the High Court, is due to make a decision on what will be on the child's birth certificate following a trial scheduled to take place at the High Court in London in February.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-not-legally-mother.html?mrn_rm=rta#comments

The worlds gone mad. Imagine this poor child in years to come, if this goes ahead.
Wow 🤮

Oct 3, 2018
www.jbs.org
The baby should be removed from the home. And the birth record should reflect a natural birth per usual.
A mentally ill person should not be able to make a child's birth history a farce.
And the laws in Britain should not accommodate such an intention. May God's merciful angels surround this newborn and protect them from the enemy.

petterpipper89

Feb 28, 2015

the gay gender is gone over bord thay no deep in ther hart what thay stand for is rong but still persist to be exsepted in ther own false hood and want to bring inocent children in it to corupt ther soul thay sould be satiesfide being what thay are and not be alowerd to bring children in to ther life styal