Bacterial Contamination (Vocaloid)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgmwBuuMvqc

All though this is not really Christian song its got a lot of unfortunate truth's that I think people should think about more. The song is by the Vocaloids. Which is a computer program by sega. If you buy the software you can make your own songs or play songs other people have made using the software. Now when I mean anyone can make one I mean anyone I even saw a satanic Vocaloid video. But I doubt that was sega's intention when they created this. So if someone wanted to they could make a pro-Christian one. But since it's mostly based in Japan, I doubt it would happen. Anyway, that's a little background on the artist behind this song, or songs. Or rather the digital platform where many artists can express their musical talents. the song itself is about a girl who's picked on at school and it eventually leads to her killing herself. Now I know suicide isn't as serious in the Buddhist religion which most Japanese abide by because well, they think they will be born again in a new body or whatever. Which is unfortunate because as Christians we know their next destination is Hell. It's definitely a serious subject from realities standpoint. I sometimes imagine how terrible it would be to keep being reborn again and again without any memory or ending. I'm very glad there views on the afterlife is untrue because I honestly wouldn't be able to find a reason to live if I knew when my life ended I'd have to start another crappy life in this world. One's more than enough. Anyway, I like the macabre tone this video has. It's more in your face and gives a more urgent creepy feel to it. You might like it or hate it whichever one I'd like to hear your opinion's on it.