Bald Men

• Thread starter KnightdeKhristos
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KnightdeKhristos

So, because of genetics (my uncle, grandfather, and father), I'm young and balding; I'm thinking of shaving my hair off in the near future. My question is if any women find it attractive or even care if a man has no hair. I've heard that some women do and some don't, but I still not convinced if I should shave my head or not.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I,ve been shaving my head for yrs. I like better that way. Looks better than a bald spot on top

S

simplyme_bekah

shaven heads on men that are balding are sexier then balding heads

U

Ugly

Yeah, i shave my head too. Same reason. I look awesome.

Fact is, on the average, women prefer men with a full head of hair. Balding men tend to be viewed as weaker, shorter, less masculine. But don't let what women think dictate what you do. Any woman worth having will love you regardless of your hair.
Though i think, as a personal opinion, shaving your head if you're losing your hair can help you retain some of those traits. Some people just have the right shaped head to shave and it looks good. Others, not so much. If you find you feel you look awkward try buzzing it short instead of a full shave, or try growing a goatee or some type of facial hair, etc. Sometimes it may take some experimenting to find what make it look good to you. I think the facial hair helps with retaining some of those masculine traits as well. Shaving your head and a goatee or beard can make you go from baldy to bad boy haha.

T

Tombo

Who loves ya, baby?

Tom:D

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Shave it...

Its just what ugly said, bald head but hair on the face... thats just hot

V

violakat

To answer your question, one of the most popular cleaning products has a bald man as it's mascot. And Mr. Clean has been it's mascot for ever since I can remember.

Also, one of the most famous actors is a very kingly actor. Yep, the late, great Yul Brenner.

Then there's Patrick Stewart, Montel Williams, Vin Diesel.

So yeah, your in good company. Don't sweat it.

S

Strong1

Somehow i think the OP is being coy..........he knows bald is sexy! ;)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Sometimes it really depends on the shape of your head, some heads were just meant to be covered. I likewise shave my head even though I still have enough to cover it. It's just easier to get paint out of stubble than it is to get out of a full head of hair. :D

K

KnightdeKhristos

Somehow i think the OP is being coy..........he knows bald is sexy! ;)
Well, it's true that I've heard the word "sexy" being thrown in once or twice when the subject is mentioned :D

L

Liz01

I think attractiveness = how much comfortable is someone with themselves + sense of humor

Y

YahsPrincess

Yea, shave it! =)

Jul 25, 2005
Depends how you are balding. The men in my family typically get receding hairlines. They really don't look too bad. More or less a stamp of maturity before it gets out of hand.

J

Jullianna

Shaved heads look great, especially if you have a tan :)

R

Rachael82

Definitely shave it. Lots of ladies love a shaved head. My boyfriend is balding so he shaves his. I like the way it feels all prickly after. I rub it for good luck lol