Barista refuses to remake drink or add more milk to it

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

friends4ever

I am so upset, I had a drink made at Starbucks, they made it wrong, and when they made it they showed it to me and from what I could see it looked good but I waited a bit and when the whip melted the drink was like an inch down from the rim! So they had filled it up with an inch of just whip cream and when I showed them this and explained it and asked for more milk they refused to do it and refused to remake it saying well I showed it to you before and its just fine, well I couldn't tell before that they used so much whip cream. And they refused to remake it and told me to stop talking.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
um thats normal with the whip cream how is this surprising. Then you wanted extra on top of it? no surprise they said no. try ordering no whip next time.

B

blueorchidjd

.....I am so sorry. :p
Could have donated it!

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
As I get older, I have learned to pick my battles. Before I get upset about something, I ask myself, "Is this the hill I want to die on?" That means, I am I willing to lay it all out on the line for whatever this issue is. Considering that the people in this world that are struggling with health, money, hurt, hunger, and sadness; the parts of the world torn apart by war; our brothers and sisters tortured for their faith in the Sudan, Iran, and so many other countries; maybe an inch less of steamed milk isn't all that much in the scheme of things.

Plus, you never really know the struggles that the person who is annoying you is going through. Several years ago, my mom was waiting in the long car line to pick up my little brother from school. The line was wrapping around the parking lot, so a few people were kind of stuck until things started moving. When my mom failed to move forward in a timely manner, an irate man started honking his horn and yelling at her. She calmly got out of her van, walked over to the red-faced driver of the other car, and said in a quiet voice, "I'm sorry that I didn't get out of your way fast enough. I'm picking up my son from his first day back in school in a week, and I am having a really hard time just focusing on the road. We just buried my daughter 3 days ago."

D

djness

I buy a vente frapp mocha from starbucks once and then immediately dropped it on the floor of my car.
I called them up and they said come back and get a new on on us!
I did and they gave me a brand new one!!!
Your starbucks is terrible and you should move.

T

Tintin

First world problems.

S

Shouryu

First world problems.
You know, man...I was thinking it...but I wasn't sure if I should post it.

We really need to hang out sometime. ^_^

S

st_sebastian

I googled the text of the OP. This same text has been appearing since at least 2008.

I'm not saying it's a bot, but if it's a person, they are seriously harboring this grudge.

U

Ugly

I googled the text of the OP. This same text has been appearing since at least 2008.

I'm not saying it's a bot, but if it's a person, they are seriously harboring this grudge.
Oh. So it's just a troll thing. Not a person with a grudge. As i figured.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
I have to say that this is one of the most enjoyable troll experience I've had on here. No anger here. :) Maybe they're doing it wrong.

U

Ugly

I have to say that this is one of the most enjoyable troll experience I've had on here. No anger here. :) Maybe they're doing it wrong.
Very few do it right. How sad is it that people can't even get a good troll going?

D

djness

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does that!

F

friends4ever

Where did you find this text appearing in 2008?

S

st_sebastian

Where did you find this text appearing in 2008?
It appears on second glance that this was included on pages in 2008 only because it was included in trackbacks. Here, for example:

i am so upset.PNG

In any case, the ihatebux.com thread, where you apparently first posted this, is hilarious. What are you hoping to accomplish here that you didn't accomplish in the other 10+ places?

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I am so upset, I had a drink made at Starbucks, they made it wrong, and when they made it they showed it to me and from what I could see it looked good but I waited a bit and when the whip melted the drink was like an inch down from the rim! So they had filled it up with an inch of just whip cream and when I showed them this and explained it and asked for more milk they refused to do it and refused to remake it saying well I showed it to you before and its just fine, well I couldn't tell before that they used so much whip cream. And they refused to remake it and told me to stop talking.

I hope you contacted a lawyer, this is serious stuff.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013

That is WAY funny.
:)