Becoming the woman God has called me to be:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 25, 2012
Hello dear friends, brothers,and sisters in Christ.

God has placed such an amazing desire and revelation upon my heart, one that's serious, and to be taken seriously from me as well. I'm asking for, and seeking some support, and standing in agreement of prayer that this desire may be fulfilled for His honor, glory, and building up of His kingdom. Here it is:

God has placed a desire in my heart, it's not just like a simple desire, it's something so powerful, something beyond my control. I really want to be the woman God has created and called me to be for Him, His honor and glory, and the building up of His kingdom. It's just figuring out, by seeking Him,what exactly that is. The details and such.

God has placed such a desire in my heart, that's overpowering, beautiful, pure, righteous just as He is.... to step up, woman up, step out, in obedience, humility, and courage, and boldness. To deny myself, to deny the flesh, to deny the carnal desires.To seek Him, to pour out every single thing in me, to literally be on my face worshiping, seeking, loving, and finding Him. To bow down at His throne, and just be astonished more than ever before, that's what I want!

That's what He's calling me to.To step out of my comfort zone, to bend, to break, to be refined, to know the true identity, in its full context and extent, of who I am in Him. To exercise, build up, and strengthen the most important aspect of life, the spiritual one.To be prepared always, to give answer for what I believe, why I believe it, for what God says about things.I want that so bad, so much more than I could ever explain to anyone.

The really crazy but amazing part about it is, through my falling short, mistakes, and sins.... this revelation has been made known to me. Because during a prayer of repentance, I started praying things that I can't completely explain how they came to be, not in the wording at least.

I've learned so much, about how repentance, and asking for God's forgiveness, mercy, grace, and compassion, draws us in closer to Him, renews us, restores us, grows us, shapes us, molds us, and does things that words can't justly speak of in describing the feeling or power held within.

God is doing something so powerful within me, I can't explain it, I can't fight, it, I can't resist it, nor do I want to.It's not just repentance, it's God calling me, it's Him speaking, moving, working.

Thank you in advance for all those whom agree and stand in prayer with me about this. God bless!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
God, please give Precious2Him the heart that You want her to have, and let her keep it that way! Please help her to grow in her faith, even if it hurts, and keep her on the right track with You. Jesus, please honor this desire of hers, in Your own name. Amen.

L

liz247

Father help us all to become the women and men of God you so desire for us to become, help us to lay aside everything that is hindering us from completely surrendering to you, so that we may truly shine and bring glory and honour to your mighty name, Amen

Dec 23, 2012
Dear lord, i just want to lift up your sister in christ to you now lord, that you will cradle her in your loving arms god, that you will fill her up with the holy spirit lord, that you will show her what you made her to be, show her lord that you have a plan for her, show her your presence lord, and show her your love for her god, and lord i just wnat to pray that she will keep following you even though tough times lord, and also god, forgive her sins, make her heart pure god, and holy god. in your holy name amen

Sep 25, 2012
Thank you everyone, it really touches my heart to see others agree in prayer. It also amazes me at some of the things each of you has said, because without even knowing it, you've each pinpointed a specific thing that has either been done, or is being done in my life. I had fallen on very hard times back in July, right after my birthday(6 days after), yet God taught me that I had fallen on them, they hadn't fallen on me, therefore they can't crush me! The Lord has increased my faith mightily, and is continuing to do so, and it took a big thing being removed from my life, that was hindering me...which I didn't see for a while. God has done amazing, I mean mind blowing things in my life in the past 6 months, and I so look forward to the future because He lives!

P

Powemm

Lord, father, I thank you in advance for what you are about to do ... I declare and proclaim you have already begun it ... For you dear father are the Author and finisher of every GOOD work.. you are the restorer, the rebuilder and the renewed of our faith, to such a degree that when you call is we CAN NOT be plucked out if your hand .. You are a savior who saves ... A
Mighty one, breaking down every stronghold that keeps us from you . It is your voice who calls us, it is your voice Aline we want to hear , may you speak so loudly we all come running.. May the Angels from your throne come
Ministering to us.. May your word be that Wich fills us ... May our integrity towards you
Lord never depart.. Never turn away... For you are the vine Lord, we are the branch .. We can not be separated from you... remove the chains Lird... May we all coming running as quickly as we can back to you.. For you are our belter, our shelter from every storm... In your clothes of righteousness we stand in agreement father , your daughters ware returning Hime to you... You tell us in the kingdom of your house father, you have many rooms.. May we tue princess if your throne be kept safely in them ... Thank you for loving every one of us... May we stand in agreement and celebration with you
Lord ... one of your daughters is coming Home !!!!

99caravan

Well, it sounds like you are in a time of spiritual enlightenment and transformation, and sanctification of your soul. I will caution you about the spiritual insight you are receiving, however. We are in dark times and the demonic realm is extremely affluent. Test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for sure before you commit to them. If they disagree with scripture, then someone is lying... and it is the demons.

From time to time, God allows challenges to come into our life, and if we lean on Him in times of trouble, He will answer us. It is rare for Him to show up and call you for a special purpose, and be sure it is in accordance with His word. If the spirits said hey your a prophet... they are lying, for example. Exercise spiritual discernment.

God wants good and great things for us in life. We are always a testimony of the love of God and Jesus wherever we go and whatever we do in life, so don't worry about big great spiritual things... trust me they are a curse more than a blessing :)

T

Trifecta

As I read your post , the word that kept hitting my spirit was , Destiny . The God of heaven has determined destiny over your life . I don't know why that word specifically has meaning in this but God knows . You hold in your hand the sword of a mighty warrior , spoiling for a fight . You have had some problems over the years but God is about to open up the battle field , and unleash you on the enemy . Time after time you have tried on armor that didnt fit . You have been faithful to stand in the field and be a keeper of sheep . But God says the time of your annointing is near , and the harrassing giants that have stood a distance off and laughed , trying to mock you into joining the fight , are about to see what a mistake that was . Father in the Name of Jesus , we declare , Your Divine Destiny . Your Divine Purpose . Lord we thank you that you teach our hands to war , and our fingers to battle . Lord we thank you that we are putting the enemy to flight tonight , by declaring your Authority over the principalities and the powers of darkness . Lord we thank you for the calling of a warrior , filled with your zeal and set on fire by your power , Father we thank you in the Mighty Name of Jesus . Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name with you and all here.

God bless
pickles

Sep 25, 2012
99caravan: I appreciate your words here, however I do know the voice of God, I have prayed about this a lot, and this is actually an answered prayer. God has completely turned my life around and taken me from a very terrible, even horrific situation and restored me. There was a time when there was such a huge hindering in my life, that it just made me completely miserable. God has done mighty, mighty works and this is certainly a calling He has put on my life. He has called ALL of His children to rise up with courage, to share the gospel with everyone we come into contact with, to testify, to speak what He puts in our hearts, directly from Him. He has called us to be bold, and to take back the fight so many have given up already.

Trifecta: wow I'm absolutely amazed that you said the things you did. God obviously gave you insight there, because that's so fitting, and we've never even spoken before. How great is our God! Thank you so very much for you encouraging words. God bless!

S

shekaniah

I'm so happy to be here!!!
Thank you for sharing your testimony :)
Agreeing in prayer with my family in Christ.
Love and Blessings, Shekaniah

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Hey, I just saw this as I was about to log off, so this is short. So glad that you want to be His; He adores you and has a wonderful plan for you, as you know :)! "Jesus, please keep this lady close to You; as close as You'll let her get, Sir. Show her even more things; grow her in You, Sir. In Your mighty Name, amen".