before new years comes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

azskip

i encourage all of you to go to you tube and watch the video "close encounters of the god kind" (full screen)by jesse duplantis. this is a video that caused my deceased wife and i to sit there with tears on our cheeks; shaking and trembling.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
i encourage all of you to go to you tube and watch the video "close encounters of the god kind" (full screen)by jesse duplantis. this is a video that caused my deceased wife and i to sit there with tears on our cheeks; shaking and trembling.
" deceased wife and me"

S

Sirk

" deceased wife and me"

The man was obviously talking about her and him being together when she was still alive. For someone who is such a "defender of the downtrodden" I'm amazed at the heartlessness of your post on this mans thread.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
in the context of the sentence, it should have read deceased wife and me. I'm not heartless, I'm just OCD about grammar.

S

Sirk

in the context of the sentence, it should have read deceased wife and me. I'm not heartless, I'm just OCD about grammar.
Well I guess I'm OCD about empathy.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I feel for anyone who has lost a loved one. my wife's family has had three funerals in a week so I am insensitive to such things

S

Sirk

I feel for anyone who has lost a loved one. my wife's family has had three funerals in a week so I am insensitive to such things
For a guy who is OCD about grammar you missed something here. Lol. I'm really sorry to pick on ya man.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Oh...oops...not insensitive

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I watched it several years ago, it was awesome.[video]https://youtu.be/QTL3PdOso0o[/video]

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2015
Its a matter of life and death that you know that duplantis is a heretic and a charlatan.
Jesse has added to the word of God. He wasnt with God in heaven and you do not talk to God making demands as duplantis has. Lets take a look at how long God disciplined Job when he was questioning God. Azskip . you may or may not know the real God but the fear(reverence) of God is the beginning of knowledge.

Azskip: I would encourage you to repent of your following a false teacher! He is a WOF prosperity teacher. Go back to the basics: The Bible.
You have been tossed to and fro like the waves in the sea sir. When you seek signs and wonders you will most assuredly receive them but they are not coming from God!! Satan comes as an angel of light. I am telling you these things in love. Im actually really surprised that I am first to say this to you. You need to know the truth.

You must weigh everything against the word of God. Faith come by hearing and hearing by the word of God.Romans 10:17

Duplantis is an enemy to God according to his works. He does not speak for God but of another spirit. I really hope you take this to heart.

2Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

* My condolences to you for the loss of your beloved wife.