BEFORE THE CROSS/AFTER THE CROSS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PeacefulWarrior

Merry-go-rounds & Roman Catholicism?

Interestingly enough, apparently this is supposed to be Christ with Mary Magdalene on the historic Riverview carousel at Six Flags, Atlanta, GA.

300_891.jpg

Video clip here: https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/attractions/riverview-carousel

I only post this to share in a bit of humor.
I'm amazed at how deception can wiggle its way even into rides for children at a theme park.

L

ladylynn

Merry-go-rounds & Roman Catholicism?

Interestingly enough, apparently this is supposed to be Christ with Mary Magdalene on the historic Riverview carousel at Six Flags, Atlanta, GA.

View attachment 146486

Video clip here: https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/attractions/riverview-carousel

I only post this to share in a bit of humor.
I'm amazed at how deception can wiggle its way even into rides for children at a theme park.

Wow that is a shock.
:eek: As a mom and grandmom this is very offensive. And because it's at a place you take the kids and family. yeeessshhhh!!

Last edited:
E

eternally-gratefull

Wow that is a shock.
:eek: As a mom and grandmom this is very offensive because you least expect it at a place you take the kids. yeeessshhhh!!

just goes to show how romans 1 our society has become
:(

L

ladylynn

Yes EG, I actually hated to repost that picture with my response.

T

thepsalmist

Exceedingly gross ... :(

I sometimes wish I could whisk my daughter away to some remote log cabin away from the world and all it's leaven ... sigh.

Teach them as best you can ... and trust God to keep them.

E

eternally-gratefull

Yes EG, I actually hated to repost that picture with my response.
I keep looking for hope that the great "falling away" has not started.. And am saddened that I am not seeing much hope at all.

L

ladylynn

I keep looking for hope that the great "falling away" has not started.. And am saddened that I am not seeing much hope at all.

Always look on the positive side of this., JESUS IS COMING and He knows the end from the beginning.
He is not shocked. And He is not slack as some would count slackness concerning the promises!!!
:D

T

thepsalmist

I see it as a good thing EG ...

It's a prophecy from God and MUST be fulfilled ... so to me it simply means we are one step closer to Jesus' return :)

E

eternally-gratefull

I see it as a calling card. The ones we love, and everyone else must be saved,, Thats the part that saddens me.. My grandkids. etc..

Nov 19, 2012
Before The Cross = Satan unbound

After The Cross = Satan bound