bein single

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MySavior

I was in a relationship 5 years ago and now Im ready to mingle.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Well, there's always ChristianMingle. It even has "mingle" in it's name! ;)

M

MySavior

I tried that, didn't care for it because they charge u for a membership.
I tried every dating site but it didn't do any good.
I like CC because this is where Ican meet new ppl and get to kno em.

I

iTOREtheSKY

I'm just saving Ugly the trouble...

batman-Not a dating site.jpg

Welcome to the site though...enjoy! Just don't start hitting on all the ladies. (they've been known to take men out at the kneecaps with sopping wet Nerf baseball bats if they misbehave)

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I'm just saving Ugly the trouble...

View attachment 61080

Welcome to the site though...enjoy! Just don't start hitting on all the ladies. (they've been known to take men out at the kneecaps with sopping wet Nerf baseball bats if they misbehave)
LOL !

We ladies are ruthless :p

I

iTOREtheSKY

Indeed. I have the pictures of all those baked goods to prove it too! :p

M

MySavior

lol Yeah Ik, I don't hit any ladies on here.
I jus say hello, how are u n get to kno em.
Ik this isn't a dating site but it can be a site that if u started talkin to someone that lives near u and meet up.

S

sunnysky31

I haven't taken any kneecaps out... *whistling*... but I could if I needed to...:D

Sunny

M

MySavior

that's funny lol

S

ServantStrike

I haven't taken any kneecaps out... *whistling*... but I could if I needed to...:D

Sunny
Is it weird i find this intriguing?
No... not at all.

I am also intrigued. Perhaps another character trait of "strong independent woman" is the ability to knee cap someone?