Being a christian in a muslim community

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Galileo94

Aug 20, 2019
hello guys, i have been born and raised as a christian in a Muslim community, growing up challenges has been popping up one after another,
it has been a difficult road such that even making friends have become something difficult to do, persecution and people not accepting you fully cause of your faith has been something i constantly experience.
most of my fellow christian youths converting has been one those moments that makes you stop and question yourself for me.
the number of members decreasing day by day is one of the disheartening things i have had to live with.
but still here i am, growing bigger and trying to start up something that will maintain the youths we have in our church.
have any of you out there ever had such experiences?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
hello guys, i have been born and raised as a christian in a Muslim community, growing up challenges has been popping up one after another,
it has been a difficult road such that even making friends have become something difficult to do, persecution and people not accepting you fully cause of your faith has been something i constantly experience.
most of my fellow christian youths converting has been one those moments that makes you stop and question yourself for me.
the number of members decreasing day by day is one of the disheartening things i have had to live with.
but still here i am, growing bigger and trying to start up something that will maintain the youths we have in our church.
Not the same as you.. But i have grown up in a society that has drifted away from God and into secularist atheism.. I do not face violence from my Christian belief but i do face mockery and sometimes denigration..

But no matter what situation we are in we persist in keeping our Faith in Jesus and He will see to it that we have eternal life with Him in His perfect eternal existence..:) So while it is very sad to look around and see many people falling away from belief, we can still be assured that Our LORD Jesus will never abandon us. He is with us always.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Having done a fair amount of research on Islam and what the Quran teach, I can honestly say No, not at all and couldn't imagine how hard that must be. I would love to get some of your basic information (nothing specific or anything) so I can take your prayer request and pray for it at my church, if you are good with that.

You are exactly where you are for a reason brother, and that doesn't mean God won't call you to go elsewhere, but He has you there for a purpose right now, and He will guide and grow you into exactly what He created you to be. Even these hardships you're going through are for a purpose outside of your understanding just yet, but you will see why at some point it will click. He's building you up, and giving you strength. Our strength is all from Him, all His strength, He gets all glory. Just press into Him and He will be faithful as always, it's all to glorify Him brother, and the fact there even is "a christian in a muslim community" is a HUGE testament of His power and Kingship over ALL nations. :D:love:
"Holla-boo-ya"

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I am well read, a good resource is Answering Islam website. Because of time and memory problems, all we can do is pray at this time.