Being God's "Angels"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Professor

I have been hesitant to post this, because I don't want any glory to come to me, but to God alone. But I thought in the end it is worth sharing.
Today, on the way to the bus station, I saw a homeless looking man on the bench. He looked at me and cried out "Please talk to me!" I sat down next to him and asked him what was wrong. He started crying. There is a blizzard coming to Denver tonight, and it isn't expected to leave until Wednesday morning. He told me that he and his wife took a bus from Austin to see his father's grave. They have been sleeping on the streets. A blizzard is coming and he wanted to get him and his wife back to Austin. He told me he had been praying for an angel. I told him that I would help him. I got him and his wife bus tickets back to Austin, got them motel rooms to weather the blizzard, and food to last. He told me that I am his angel.
We are all called to be God's "angels" on earth, in all of our encounters with everyone. I just praise God that He used me in this way today!

P

Powemm

Wow! God has found a yielding vessel to work through to touch others with His
Love , compassion, care , and presence .. He has done a beautiful work in and through you..
thank you for sharing this testimony .. True glory and homie to Him.. May He bless you in all of it