Being like Him!:D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EnaGoguette

More from the Salvation Ministries: From EnaGoguette.:)
How to Become a Christian
FACT: You were created by a loving God. You have great value. God loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you.

God created you.
Psalm 139:13-16. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day passed.

God knew you before you were born - even while you were in your mother's womb. He knew all about your family and your life until now. He wants to give you a brand new start and a new way of living. He can do that when you give him your life. Why would you do that? Because...

God wants to have a personal relationship with you.
John 17:3. And this is the way to hve eternal life - to know you, the only true God. and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.

God is not some "force," an unspeaking or unseeing idol, or merely another name for your own self-esteem. Instead, God is a person, your Creator, who created you to be in relationship with him, Why? Because...

God loves you.
John 3:16. For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have not eternal life.

You can turn your life over to God's control because he loves you and wants the very best for you. In fact, he loves you so much that he gave his Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for you. I just want you to realize that when you trust God, you are actually trusting in the One who created you. When you turn your life over to him, you are giving your life to the One who knows you inside out. Don't you think that's a good place to put your trust?

Feb 11, 2012
There is so much more to the gospel than what you think, but I dont blame you for ignoring real repentance and faith, because all the curches are teaching a false message!

The stone of redemption

Mat 21:44 And he who falls on this Stone shall be broken, but on whomever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
In this often miss used verse, Jesus is referring to Himself, as the stone (rock) and He is making a strong statement what real repentance is. Either you fall on Him, in humble repentance, 2Co 7:10 For the grief according to God works repentance to salvation, not to be regretted, but the grief of the world works out death.
2Co 7:11 For behold this same thing (you being grieved according to God); how much it worked out earnestness in you; but also defense; but also indignation; but also fear; but also desire; but also zeal; but also vengeance! In everything you approved yourselves to be clear (pure) in the matter.
Repentance is much more than a brief confession, where you admit you are a sinner, apologizing to God for your bad behavior. No it’s a mandatory commitment, to come clean and pure before God, where you fall on the stone, broken and contrite, assuming nothing from Him, where the clearing and casting out of doors all known vile sins are engulfed in a season of godly sorrow!
The other choice, is listening to all the false teachings today, where they dismiss any real repentance and replace it with a mere confession, and tell the false convert they should sin less, or try to stop their sins, but it’s never a command.
Many unless they come to real repentance and faith, will be ground to powder, which is the chaff that is cast away and thrown out, of no use to the master.
This brokenness is not fake, or trying to earn anything from God, it’s from the heart, as the sinner yields to the strong conviction of the spirit, seeking to do anything to come clean and pure before God!
The false churches teach you come into the kingdom double minded, still in bondage to sin and worldliness, and God will put(impute) the righteousness of His precious son on to the sinner, clothing them in His righteousness, while God looks away from their continued sinning and disobedience.
Gal 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, that he also will reap.
Gal 6:8 For he sowing to his flesh will reap corruption from the flesh. But he sowing to the Spirit will reap life everlasting from the Spirit.
So either you come to a true saving faith through repentance and faith proven by your deeds as described above, by throwing yourself broken on the rock, or you remain in the lie that says you were born a sinner, and the remedy is accepting Jesus as your substitute and covering, and the rock falls on you, where you are ground to powder, and cast away!
Tommy 7-2-12