Being Mean

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 14, 2013
My nephew wants prayer because his father is being really mean to him and it really hurts his feelings. I've been a witness to this many times and have confronted the father but nothing seems to be changing. I also need prayer for wisdom as to how to handle the situation because it upsets me to see and hear the emotional, mental and verbal abuse. Please pray for a complete healing in this family's life.

J

jb800m

father pls show your light on this situation ,i ask that you protect this nephew, give him wisdom and what to do at these times.. Lord i do ask you to heal the father,, i have no idea why he does this but i can only guess there is something that needs your love and light to shine on in his life,, perhaps send ppl in his life that will show him Your love father, whatever you choose to do father pls bring healing to both men... i ask that you also give Charlene1 wisdom in how to speak your words in this situation ty Jesus A Men

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father God, thank you for letting this child be a blessing to his Dad and vice versa, in Jesus name, amen