Beleiveing in strength in numbers, I ask for prayers of my brother and sisters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
God hears our prayers and I am asking for yours in the healing of my broken body which is testing my faith. I have been in a motor cycle accident that has left 6 broken ribs broken which 2 are so server they say they will never heal,broken back punctured lung along with a torn aorta and my right knee and with damaged nerves. This happened back in 2011 with my church biking trip.
I believe God in every thing, I have a brother in India I wish to bring to America and show him the goodness of God and take him to see and fellowship with some of our greatest teachers across the east coast. I was informed about having Cancer and every time I have been taken a step closer to God and sharing the love of Christ I keep getting hit, I know who and why, but I also know God answers prayers, and I am asking for yours so I can receive my brother in the strength of the Holy Spirit and his heart be filled with great power so he an go Back to India and teach with authority and strength with Gods good works he has been chosen to rise above and be a mighty man of God. I will answer Gods calling in seeing Gods Love of America.
Thanks for taken the time in helping me in a time of need.
God Bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name for you, your friend and all asked with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Jehovah Rapha, please heal him, and use this brother for your greater glory , he wants to receive the Indian brother to magnify your name in India, assist him in everything, Amen.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Dear Father I pray in agreement with the others, that you answer this man's request and desires.
Heal him and help him.

in your name I pray Jesus. Amen