Best Christian Metal song out there

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 6, 2011
Pretty much every song from underoath's album-they're only chasing safety. Also HTML rules dude by the devil wears prada. Also Beliefs by we came as romans.
Theyre only chasing safety is fantastic

I

inallhonesty6541

and since i believe you wont look at the tabs of any band

i got one here: Building the Nations by Oh Sleeper

Building The Nations tab by Oh Sleeper @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

as you can see
the ceros with dots means palm muted six strings and the bottom notes are power chords...so the songs goes like this, palm mute, chord, palm mute, chord, palm mute
i had to prove you wrong, sorry =[

Wow, bro, lay off Oh, Sleeper. If you honesty think that's how all metalcore songs go then you need to actually listen to some. I guarantee you I could find a metalcore song more technical than any of Becoming the Archetype's songs.

I

inallhonesty6541

Haha TDWP22, I don't think you realize how much of a jerk you are being.

Jul 27, 2011
Christian Metal/Hardcore..........................ugh

Aug 1, 2011
"Silver Lining" by the band named "Firestone".

The lyrics are below the link to Megaupload Download.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

"i, i used to stand alone,
drifting off the shore, always on my own.

you took me away, showing me the way,
you, were always at my side, you're the reason why,

i hope you'll always be my friend,
till the bitter end, holding my hand,
make me understand.

true love never dies,
true love never dies.

divided you and me,
i'd surely fall.

united you and me,
we'll stand it all."

B

blackout

i love impending doom: more than conquerors. btw is all that remains a christian band?