Best Post Ever

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NukePooch

Oh My!!! Is it really you NukePooch (or are you just a cruel troll that came here to tease us and play with our emotions??? - lol).

Welcome back, Friend. And in case you're wondering - Yes, I still look like Brad Pitt!!!
Wow, you look like Brad Pitt? That's two of us, then. Well, sorta, cause I look a lot like George Clooney as well...and Robert Downey, Jr...and of course Johnny Depp and Daniel Craig and Jason Statham...I look like them all rolled into one... and I taught Psy how to dance. But, the man I most resemble is that actor in the James Bond movie, Skyfall...the one in the scene where the guys in the background were typing into the computers in MI6? I look EXACTLY like the third guy from the left...the one who has his back to you the whole time. I look just like him. Trust me, the resemblance is uncanny.

You can be rest assured that I am the same cruel troll that you came to know and love (or tolerate and abhor) from the past. I'm a couple years older now, and a whole lot smar---well, I'm older, anyways.

N

NukePooch

WELCOME BACK!!!

as this is your "first post" I'm going to give it some Rep ;)
Thanks.

Yeah, my fingers are so rusty I feel like the Tin Man.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Wow, you look like Brad Pitt? That's two of us, then. Well, sorta, cause I look a lot like George Clooney as well...and Robert Downey, Jr...and of course Johnny Depp and Daniel Craig and Jason Statham...I look like them all rolled into one... and I taught Psy how to dance. But, the man I most resemble is that actor in the James Bond movie, Skyfall...the one in the scene where the guys in the background were typing into the computers in MI6? I look EXACTLY like the third guy from the left...the one who has his back to you the whole time. I look just like him. Trust me, the resemblance is uncanny.

You can be rest assured that I am the same cruel troll that you came to know and love (or tolerate and abhor) from the past. I'm a couple years older now, and a whole lot smar---well, I'm older, anyways.
Welcome back, Skyfall "Extra" - lol.

Let the good times roll!!!

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
"Ask, and Ye shall receive..."
Kim asked, blame her.

Actually, what happened was that the shipping company switched the addresses, and shipped the first couple truckloads of Nod's Rice-A-Roni to my place. It's taken me the last couple of years to eat my way to my computer.

Man, I hate Rice-A-Roni. My kingdom for a green, leafy vegetable.
The Nukepooch I remember NEVER would have asked for a green, leafy vegetable. Skeptical Snackers is skeptical. >o-O<

However, if this really is the genuine Nukepooch.........welcome back. :)

J

Jullianna

NukePooch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Does the dance of joy!!!!

Attachments

Jul 25, 2005
Posters I always read no matter what:

Jullianna-The forum's Queen, without a doubt. A personification of all that makes the forum one of my daily trips.

Liamson- Sometimes his word are wise. There are also times he makes me feel like I'm staring into a piece of art I will never understand, but appreciate nonetheless.

LightningClap- Rarely leaves me with definitive answers, but always walking away with more interesting and in-depth questions.

Nautilus- His disagreements with what is said on this forum actually provide for constructive arguments.

TheGrungeDiva- Similar reasons.

RickSchaefer- A new favorite of mine here. I envy his ability to communicate succinctly and with a poetic verve. I really wish I could do as he does. Alas, I cannot.

Arwen- Vulcans rule.

Kayem- Always considerate, yet principled.

N

NukePooch

NukePooch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the dance of joy!!!!
Thanks, Snoopy. I appreciate the welcome....except I now have the Peanuts' theme song stuck in my head.
Oh, well. Better that than the corny song from the 'Accu-Chek Nano' TV commercial that's been in my head for the past week.

N

NukePooch

I went with this one, Digging up a Rocky IV poster seemed too lame. :D Welcome back!
Thanks. Not so sure of the Dark Knight reference, though... I'm more of a Dim Jester or Unlit Stableboy.

N

NukePooch

The Nukepooch I remember NEVER would have asked for a green, leafy vegetable. Skeptical Snackers is skeptical. >o-O<

However, if this really is the genuine Nukepooch.........welcome back. :)
Well, I don't know how genuine I am, but as far as the veggies are concerned, eating eighty times one's weight in Rice-A-Roni tends to cause one to want to eat weird stuff, yes, even bright green stuff that sprouts out of the ground. I have to have the veggies airlifted in, though, because I still have yet to eat my way out the front door.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Thanks. Not so sure of the Dark Knight reference, though... I'm more of a Dim Jester or Unlit Stableboy.
I went with it because you left Gotham Chat, and were talked into returning. I don't even know who Unlit Stableboy is, LOL

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Well, that was a happy crashing. Lol. I don't think I ever met you, NukePooch, but I'm glad you're back, all the same!

We now return you to our completely unscheduled thread crashing.

N

NukePooch

Well, that was a happy crashing. Lol. I don't think I ever met you, NukePooch, but I'm glad you're back, all the same!

We now return you to our completely unscheduled thread crashing.
Yeah, well...um...I would have said my favorite post, but since I haven't been on here in years, and I don't remember yesterday, I'll have to skip that.
Then again, I do remember that one post by that Christian who came in here all the time and once said that one thing that was totally happy, angry, and sad while partly wistful with a 70% chance of laughter and a touchy-feely front moving in by the end of the thread.
I'll never forget that one.

Oh, and fair warning, pretty much everything I do is unscheduled and spur-of-the-mowow there's something shiny that just went past my window. Oh, it was just the neighbor's car...

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Well, I don't know how genuine I am, but as far as the veggies are concerned, eating eighty times one's weight in Rice-A-Roni tends to cause one to want to eat weird stuff, yes, even bright green stuff that sprouts out of the ground. I have to have the veggies airlifted in, though, because I still have yet to eat my way out the front door.
Genuine....well, genuinely sarcastic, so I don't think I need to see any further proof of i.d. ;)

I figure that if you're actually requesting vegetables, the conditions in your encampment must be pretty dire. I'm sending in an entire squadron of these puppies:

Eat up; there's work to be done. First order of business: Liamson has been taking life ENTIRELY too seriously lately. I think you know how to handle this. ;)

N

NukePooch

Genuine....well, genuinely sarcastic, so I don't think I need to see any further proof of i.d. ;)

I figure that if you're actually requesting vegetables, the conditions in your encampment must be pretty dire. I'm sending in an entire squadron of these puppies:

Eat up; there's work to be done. First order of business: Liamson has been taking life ENTIRELY too seriously lately. I think you know how to handle this. ;)

A veggiecopter? It's official, everybody. The results are in. You can truly find ANYTHING on the internets. (Except the house I'm renting, Google doesn't know it exists...)

Liamson, huh? Maybe I can beat him over the head with a dead zucchini until he comes around.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I cannot condone assault in this thread.

I'll have to start a different one. :p

N

NukePooch

I cannot condone assault in this thread.
I'll have to start a different one. :p
Okay, what if I throw rotten green peppers at Liamson then? Because it wouldn't be assault, it'd be pepper.

Instant Rimshot
(Click the link)

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
^^^^Wouldn't be assault OR appepper....it'd just be corny. :p

No, you cannot find ANYTHING on the internets...because I tried to find a bunch of vegetables getting winched up into a chopper, to no avail :(. Locating the veggiecopter was a a happy accident.

No braining Liamson with a deceased zucchini!!!!!!!.....although.....would the police report say that Nuke zuked 'im? :confused: Huh.

Anyway, I think flicking alfalfa sprouts in his general direction will be sufficient. You can work up to the heavier artillery if needed.

Last edited:
N

NukePooch

No, you cannot find ANYTHING on the internets...because I tried to find a bunch of vegetables getting winched up into a chopper, to no avail :(. Locating the veggiecopter was a a happy accident.

No braining Liamson with a deceased zucchini!!!!!!!.....although.....would the police report say that Nuke zuked 'im? :confused: Huh.

Anyway, I think flicking alfalfa sprouts in his general direction will be sufficient. You can work up to the heavier artillery if needed.
NukeZuked? Okay...I'll go with it. If I gotta do sprouts, I'd rather start with brussel sprouts and move up from there...