Best Vegetarian Dish?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 11, 2011
Can anyone suggest their favorite vegetarian dish for me? I will definitely make it.

L

LadySpeedStick

I saute broccoli, peas, and carrots in coconut milk (canned-not boxed), and curry. Coconut Curry Vegetable Medley- surprisingly filling.

Oct 31, 2011
I think any vegetable is always good when it is cooked in the least amount of water, just so it doesn’t burn, with a bit of butter in the water. The butter flavor is wonderful for all vegetables and the flavor steams all through them. I’m careful to cook them until they are just tender with just a bit of crispness to them. Adding an herb is good, too. Cumin, basil, dill, or parsley for instance. A little anise is wonderful with carrots. Ginger does wonders for squash.

Aug 27, 2005
There is a really tasty vegetarian chili recipe in one of my healthy cookbooks! I have to run off though so I don't have time to type it out this second.. But if you're interested I will definitely make my way back here and type it out for you!

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Things you need:
butter
sugar
minced onions and garlic
potatoes
carrots
green peas

1. Melt the butter in a low heat then add the minced onions and garlic. Stir it until you can feel it's already cooked. Add the carrots, potatoes, and green peas then season with a little bit of salt to put some taste on it.Sprinkle sugar over the potatoes and carrots. Stir occasionally until the carrots and potatoes turn golden, add the water and leave to cook.When the water has evaporated, then it should be done. :p

Jul 29, 2012
I say what ever it is if you will just add meat it will be better ..LOL ..

May 2, 2011
Can anyone suggest their favorite vegetarian dish for me? I will definitely make it.

These are my fave vegetarian recipe web sites. I add and change lots of things just for fun, but the basic recipes are good. You can spend a Saturday afternoon on one of the sites and develop a whole set of good recipes. I like that people comment on the recipes with their adaptations as many of them are very helpful.

The World's Largest Collection of Vegetarian Recipes:
Link -->> Welcome to VegWeb.com | The World's Largest Collection of Vegetarian Recipes

Another good one:
Link -->> Vegetarian Recipes - Allrecipes.com

See the thread on this forum: Link -->> http://christianchat.com/heavenly-recipes/29482-how-much-protein-do-you-realy-need.html#post521484