Bible Quiz – On Your Marks…

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

what was jesus real birthday ?
at what age was jesus crucified ?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I'm sorry RickyZ, the correct answer is Judah => Judah is a lion’s whelp; From the prey, my son, you have gone up. He bows down, he lies down as a lion; And as a lion, who shall rouse him? (Gen 49:9) :D
Thx for try to answer :D
Ohhhhhh but try Deuteronomy 33:22 : "Dan is a lion's whelp, that leaps forth from Bashan." New American Standard

:)

K

kenisyes

Starfieid, in response to your quote: "The serpent in the garden, Satan, was once a cherub and shone like copper......? I don't know. Tough question! hahaha"

Rev. 12:9, the serpent is Satan, who fell from the sky (Luke 10:18) as one of the angels, agreed on by 2Pt. 2:4. He was thus an angel, not a cherub. Cherubs do not lead angels (study Ezek. 1)

The key is to look the words up in Stongs concordance: Copper, from bronze, 5153 is nachosh, nun-chet- vav-shin. Serpent 5175, nachash, nun-chet-shin. In Hebrew, the vowels (vav) are optional, so they are the same word, near-homonymns.

The reason I brought it up was not only for a nice question, but to stress how much we miss reading English: Num. 21:9, Moses makes a serpent of brass, nachash of nachosh, and sins, because Num. 21:8 directs him to make a serpent - seraph (a different thing) and the serpent is later worshiped by the Israelites as an idol 2Ki. 18:4. In English we miss the whole story about Moses' sin.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Miri

How does the rest of this verse go: And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, _________________.
[/QUOTE]

Than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God Matt 19 v 25.

Years ago I heard a missionary speak on this and he said the eye of the needle referred to a gap in the wall of a city which formed an upside down V shape. So the top end of it was narrower than the bottom part, and the top part was known as the eye of a needle. I'm not sure if this is correct, does anyone else know?
Sorry that was not the next question, just me being curious.

What type of wood was the Ark made from?

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Gopher wood. Genesis 6:14

How many wise men visited Jesus?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God Matt 19 v 25.

Years ago I heard a missionary speak on this and he said the eye of the needle referred to a gap in the wall of a city which formed an upside down V shape. So the top end of it was narrower than the bottom part, and the top part was known as the eye of a needle. I'm not sure if this is correct, does anyone else know?
Sorry that was not the next question, just me being curious.

What type of wood was the Ark made from?
[/quote]

The needles eye thing, yes that is true.

M

MYRedeemedinJC

Gopher wood. Genesis 6:14

How many wise men visited Jesus?
There are 3 wise men that visited the baby-Jesus. They are also known as the Three Magi or the three kings. Their names were Gaspar, Melchior, and Balthasar.

When the king of samaria sent his company of 50 men to acquire Elijah, what did Elijah say when told by the kings' captain, "Man of God, the King says, "Come down!"?

M

Miri

Actually we don't know how many "wise men" there were Matt 2 v 1 just says wise men from the East but not how many. V 11 says they brought 3 gifts so it has led to people thinking there must have been 3 men. But all we know is that there were at least 2 men, there could have been several wise men. I have heard people speak on the birth of Jesus saying that because the gifts were very expensive it is quiet plausible there could have been a whole crowd of wise men but we don't know for sure. The Bible also does not name them.

Elijah said - may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men.

Question What become of the man who dreamed he had 3 baskets of bread on his head?

M

MYRedeemedinJC

Actually we don't know how many "wise men" there were Matt 2 v 1 just says wise men from the East but not how many. V 11 says they brought 3 gifts so it has led to people thinking there must have been 3 men. But all we know is that there were at least 2 men, there could have been several wise men. I have heard people speak on the birth of Jesus saying that because the gifts were very expensive it is quiet plausible there could have been a whole crowd of wise men but we don't know for sure. The Bible also does not name them.

Elijah said - may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men.

Question What become of the man who dreamed he had 3 baskets of bread on his head?
The Pharaoh hung him.

What is the shortest known book in the Bible?

O

OFM

what was jesus real birthday ?
at what age was jesus crucified ?
they think 4 or 5 b.c and Died in 33-34 A.D and born around april 16 0r 17 of that year...