Bible Studies are GOING GREAT!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 18, 2013
So im on my third bible study lesson online through the church i attend and tonights topic is 'YOU'VE GOT TO EAT TO GROW'.

So after two questions this is what come next and it made me feel great so i thought i would share it :)

God's Word is food for the Christian and if you don't eat, you wont grow. If earthly parents worry about babies who won't eat, how much do you think God feels about newborn Christians who won't "eat" His Word?

Besides helping a baby grow physically, feeding time is a time that builds a relationship between parent and child. The same goes for the Christian. Time spent in God's Word will bond you close to God and build a strong relationship between you and your heavenly parent. God desires to have this time with you. He knows that His Word is vital for your survival.

So far i have done three lessons, and already i want to read and study His Word more and more!!!

feeling great knowing that i want this as much as God wants me to.

Feeling blessed to be loved and nourished by our heavenly Father