Big kaboom tomoro in Nz fireworks! wheres my kiwi youngins at?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

missy2014

My list that Im buying individually not the packs from retail outlets well I am getting from stall at side of the road.

Smoke bombs 6 pack x2 or 3 Got a *brillant idea* Im going line 6-12 of them line them up and have a colourful display!- nice

Ground spinners x2 you know those zissh ones (they spin on the ground sparking)

large cake and or multi effect cake (boom ones a kA BOOM firework)

but the strobe fireworks are teh best for the family cause ya got those in the public displays - theyre huge!

and possibly cascades?

others years i was like yeahh ... fireworks but i dont know tomorrow im pumped im excited

whats happening with you and your fam?

D

DanielTate

I just watch everyone else let off their fireworks, have done for past couple years